Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Job Vacancy

Championship club looking for a new leader. No real cash available for transfers, must develop the young players from within or purchase new for peanuts. Must clear out big earners first even if some are crowd favourites and generate cash to keep the club afloat. Play attractive attacking football and try to gain promotion to the best league in the world where you will be tested against some of the best clubs in the world and most certainly every other club will have more cash to spend than you. Also if you stick your neck out and push to bring in a few experienced and well paid players you must persevere with those as the board will get a little annoyed that you wanted them so bad but didn`t play them, think we all know who they are!  Doesn`t sound too attractive does it? However Farke  took on this challenge, did the clear out, did the promotion and now sadly is paying the price of no proper investment, that is the real problem here. No I didn`t expect to spend 100 million but surely 5 - 10 would have been a realistic figure for our club. I personally think Farke has worked his nuts off for our club, bearing in mind the players he has to work with. So do we get rid and expect the next candidate to take on the exact same challenge as him or do we back his judgement with the new players coming in and get behind the team and enjoy the championship once again. I`ve not enjoyed much of this season, over paid players, cheating players, biased pundits, VAR, most games on days other than Saturdays. Looking forward to getting back down to Carrow Rd on a Saturday afternoon and watching a young exciting team, roll on next season.