Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

One thing we can all agree on

That it was never this bad under Chris Hughton and therefore surely a return to the defensive solidity under him is very much lacking under Farke

If you look at the record between the 2 the attacking instinct of Hughton is also missing this season 

please join me in the campaign to get Chris back at the helm of the club

Norwich City under Chris Hughton in the PL -

2012-2013 - P38 W10 D14 L14 F41 A58 GD-17

2013-2014 - P33 W8 D8 L17 F26 A52 GD-26

Overall - P71 W18 D22 L31 F67 A110 GD-43

Averages -

Win % = 25.35%

PPG = 1.07

Goals scored per game = 0.94

Goals conceded per game = 1.55

Norwich City under Daniel Farke in the PL -

2019-2020 - P32 W5 D6 L21 F25 A60 GD-35

Averages -

Win % = 15.63

PPG = 0.66

Goals scored per game = 0.78

We went 4 consecutive games under Hughton without a shot on target. I don't feel the need to say any more.

Just now, kick it off said:

We went 4 consecutive games under Hughton without a shot on target. I don't feel the need to say any more.

The stats above don’t lie my friend he was more attacking and more defensive than Farke 

• Haha 1

We've haven't scored a single goal in the league since the restart and had only 5 shots on target in 4 games. We're bordering Hughton style already with our play and I've no wish to make it even worse by getting him back. 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

The stats above don’t lie my friend he was more attacking and more defensive than Farke 

He spent about £14m on two 'strikers' who he never played together. He didn't have a clue about attacking football. It was the most boring football I can ever remember Norwich playing - we've certainly had worse teams, but considering the amount of money that was spent our style of football was painful. Never been closer to not renewing my season ticket.

4 minutes ago, kick it off said:

On the other hand were now on a run of 1 goal in 9 games. Which is arguably an even more damning stat. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Tell me, did Hughton take over a side who had finished 12th in the Premier League and spent a fortune, or did he take over a side who had finished 10 points off the Championship playoffs and had to stay competitive with little transfer cash whilst slashing the wage budget massively? 

Just now, canarydan23 said:

Tell me, did Hughton take over a side who had finished 12th in the Premier League and spent a fortune, or did he take over a side who had finished 10 points off the Championship playoffs and had to stay competitive with little transfer cash whilst slashing the wage budget massively? 

It’s a results business Dan and the stats are clear for all to see, Hughton is the man💪💪💪

Just now, Uncle Fred said:

It’s a results business Dan and the stats are clear for all to see, Hughton is the man💪💪💪

He's no Glenn Roeder. 

Is robert chase still alive? While you're  at it bring him back. The club got into Europe when he was there!