Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Yes we’re going down

We can go over the facts all day long the signings if made solely by Webber this season have been an absolute disaster

Either the scouting is poor or Webber’s judgement of the players is lacking

What a difference a year makes

I can accept relegation what I can't accept is gutless performances there has been too many this season.

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

..... and as the BT commentator said, "despite this season, Farke has still won more games than he's lost as Norwich City Manager"

Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 01.25.04.png

Given that Farke has been in charge for 125 league games, I think that table is a bit out of date...….

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

I do think that the stowmarket 2 have record relegations to their name says all we need to know about ultimately where the problem lies

...........and no promotions ? 

36 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Given that Farke has been in charge for 125 league games, I think that table is a bit out of date...….

I've seen that table before and weirdly there's no Mike Walker. Twice!

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

..... and as the BT commentator said, "despite this season, Farke has still won more games than he's lost as Norwich City Manager"

Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 01.25.04.png

An up to date chart would show he has been here for 141 games. That is so out of date.

19 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Agreed. My mistake. It was late here in Malaysia after the game and a few cans. Learned learned. Cross referenced too quickly mixing up the W55 from below and P55 in the other ... clearly not the same figures in the cold light of day. The win percentages are still interesting viewing though. 

Perhaps this is more accurate:

Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 22.00.21.png

On 04/07/2020 at 18:27, Uncle Fred said:

I do think that the stowmarket 2 have record relegations to their name says all we need to know about ultimately where the problem lies

I never realised they were in charge of team selection or took training. 

27 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

You underestimate their skills and commitment to the club. Delia is a fitness and nutrition coach and hubby mows the lawns at Colney. 

Noted on another thread that we're no more relegated today than we were yesterday.  No-one immediately above us has won.  Now probably only 4 wins will do it.  Still feel its all over?  The Percy's will rise again!😉

After watching Villa’s performance against Liverpool, and Southampton’s performance against Man City, it underlines just how poorly prepared we have been since the return of the PL.

The Norwich City players have not shown a battling bone in their bodies. There was an opportunity to reassess, reshape, and give it a real shot. Farke has mis-managed his three most potent attacking options - Pukki, Buendia and Cantwell - and proven his limitations as a manager.

Nothing worse than going down with a whimper.

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

Of course not  they're in charge of the banking lol!