Jump to content
cambridgeshire canary

Norwich players refuse to leave the Pitch as Farke vanishes

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Thinking about the title of this thread I presume this is before Farke vanishes and the players refuse to go back to the dressing room? 

 

0E462FCA-55C1-4D8E-983C-8A8BE9CD811B.jpeg

You can't see it here but Lukas Rupp is pulling Tom Trybulls hair out of picture and Tettey has just smacked Timm Klose round the back of the head with a defending textbook whilst insulting the size of his nose. Really concerning stuff just before Hernandez zoomed in on a dirtbike and carved out 'Try Godfrey at DM' in the Carrow Road turf.

Honest.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, is it over?  Still no further from relegation than before yesterdays match.  Seems no-one immediately above us wants to push on.  Should we just throw in the towel now?  Or will only 4 wins be enough?  The Percy's will rise again!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shefcanary said:

So, is it over?  Still no further from relegation than before yesterdays match.  Seems no-one immediately above us wants to push on.  Should we just throw in the towel now?  Or will only 4 wins be enough?  The Percy's will rise again!  

No still not over and miraculously we are still in with the smallest chance. It would be the great escape to end all great escapes though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JF said:

No still not over and miraculously we are still in with the smallest chance. It would be the great escape to end all great escapes though!

175/1 if anyone fancies it. Thought it would be more personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

175/1 if anyone fancies it. Thought it would be more personally.

I want 800/1 before I part with a tenner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hogesar said:

I want 800/1 before I part with a tenner!

You may get that on ' there will not be yet another whinging thread on pinkun msg board in next 24 hrs'.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

About 50 posts by other posters on here before I contributed with a dozen or more other people you could have chosen to call out, its not even my thread.

You wouldn't want to be picking me out of a group to attack in a pub mate, I'd happily break your face 👍

 

😂😂🤣🤣

Things are getting really tragic, really quickly on here lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2020 at 15:16, Clint said:

If I were Pukki, Idah, Cantwell, Vrancic or Steiperman, I’d be pretty angry that Drmic and Duda got picked again and did absolutely **** all again. If I were Hernandez, I’d be pretty angry at being brought off when up to then, looking the only chance of creating anything. I’m glad the players were angry, it shows they don’t agree with what’s going on.

 

I love Onel just like I love all of our players, but his performance on Saturday summed him up. Plenty of energy, commitment and work rate, but got into two great positions and showed absolutely zero composure - sliced one great opportunity horribly wide from the right and scuffed a similar opportunity miserably wide from the left. He's like a number of our players - very good in the Championship - not good enough in the Premier League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

😂😂🤣🤣

Things are getting really tragic, really quickly on here lately.

The bloke is completely obsessed with me working in a bank, no idea why but I don't know what else to suggest other than a roll around on the cobbles. Thought that was how they fixed things in the Republic.

I'm up for it though, Wcorkcanary clearly is if he wants to keep calling me out. Let's have a straightener. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The bloke is obsessed with me working in a bank, I don't know what else to suggest other than a roll around on the cobbles. Thought that was how they fixed things in the Republic 🤷‍♂️

So are you a banker or not? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

So are you a banker or not? 

I work for a bank, is that really so strange ffs. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thirsty, I do agree in part with your comments in terms of Onel’s composure but at least he’s having a go. Energy, commitment and work rate have been sorely lacking in our post-lockdown play. He may not have had the greatest of shots on each occasion, but at least he had shots, again something that appears to be in short supply. I’d rather someone has a dig than just keep passing sideways and backwards and getting nowhere. He scored quite a few goals last season, so has definitely has it in him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

About 50 posts by other posters on here before I contributed with a dozen or more other people you could have chosen to call out, its not even my thread.

You wouldn't want to be picking me out of a group to attack in a pub mate, I'd happily break your face 👍

 

Good man.  Keep it up. If you can. What you  do for a living is pretty much irrelevant , except  working in a  financial environment should have made you a little thicker skinned. The shoite you threw at me over the non existent Webber quote showed your true colours.  Now threatening to break my face!!whoopy  doo!! I doubt  I'll  sleep tonight now. I'm still laughing, you meanwhile ,clearly are  not. Other pressures in life gettin to  ya? That's ok. My biggest concern is that the wind will drop enough  for me to safely go  rock hopping in search of silver  beauties. Go easy on the threats eh...only makes you look silly.

Edited by wcorkcanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It ain't what you do it's the way that you do it.

True happiness and contentment comes from within. The fortunes of a football club, while a pleasant distraction,  are really not worth getting quite so worked up about.

 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cantwell.jpg

Todd obviously wasn't himself on Saturday. There was a chill air in the City on Saturday and there's no sign of gloves.I do hope he picked his mess up too as we don't need another 'Bournemouth beach' scenario do we. Bless him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Good man.  Keep it up. If you can. What you  do for a living is pretty much irrelevant , except  working in a  financial environment should have made you a little thicker skinned. The shoite you threw at me over the non existent Webber quote showed your true colours.  Now threatening to break my face!!whoopy  doo!! I doubt  I'll  sleep tonight now. I'm still laughing, you meanwhile ,clearly are  not. Other pressures in life gettin to  ya? That's ok. My biggest concern is that the wind will drop enough  for me to safely go  rock hopping in search of silver  beauties. Go easy on the threats eh...only makes you look silly.

OK, good luck with your job hunt Damien (assuming you are looking at it's not a lifestyle choice), I know its not nice being out of work and I understand your bizarre jealously of me being in employment now. But do get help for that gambling problem of yours, mugs game and the bookies always win.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I work for a bank, is that really so strange ffs. 

Not if it’s a Merchant one, no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

OK, good luck with your job hunt Damien (assuming you are looking at it's not a lifestyle choice), I know its not nice being out of work and I understand your bizarre jealously of me being in employment now. But do get help for that gambling problem of yours, mugs game and the bookies always win.

???? You Couldn't  be further off the mark. Self employed. So when conditions suit, I can go Angling. Dont Gamble.  Maybe you were replying to someone else cos none of the above relates to me...

PS not Damien, or bothered by your  inaccurate  digs but hey, fill your boots. 

 

Edited by wcorkcanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The person who just sent me your name and social media profiles may have his wires crossed then, perhaps you should get in touch with Damien... Cork based Norwich fan, could watch a few games in the pub with him? You'll have to buy the drinks though by the looks of it. 

 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you really trying to find out personal details through social media to find some information that you can use to have a passive aggressive insult and offering to have a fight? There must be better things to do than this? Jesus.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Are you really trying to find out personal details through social media to find some information that you can use to have a passive aggressive insult and offering to have a fight? There must be better things to do than this? Jesus.

It's a new low but not the first for this forum, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Are you really trying to find out personal details through social media to find some information that you can use to have a passive aggressive insult and offering to have a fight? There must be better things to do than this? Jesus.

F*** me, that bloke is mental and obviously not the sharpest in the box. Great to see he’s stalking Pink’un posters, what a weirdo 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I love Onel just like I love all of our players, but his performance on Saturday summed him up. Plenty of energy, commitment and work rate, but got into two great positions and showed absolutely zero composure - sliced one great opportunity horribly wide from the right and scuffed a similar opportunity miserably wide from the left. He's like a number of our players - very good in the Championship - not good enough in the Premier League.

If Drmic had missed those chances - like the one against Southampton - he would have been slated. Onel seems to waste more - just needs to shoot/pass quicker--because the rest of his play is good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The person who just sent me your name and social media profiles may have his wires crossed then, perhaps you should get in touch with Damien... Cork based Norwich fan, could watch a few games in the pub with him? You'll have to buy the drinks though by the looks of it. 

 

Jaysus, I thought calling me Damien was some kind of Male Karen  from Facebook, I had no idea you'd actually stoop  as low as trying to find out who I am. Big  fail there chap. Dont do FB and this forum is my only social  media account  . Think I might have told you that before....or someone who wanted to get in touch ref Angling over here to see if I'd act as his guide while he was on hols in this beautiful...and bountiful country. Its probably not a good idea trying to find out much real about people through FB, as most are " living their best life" ....even if they are defo  not.  You say I'm obsessed with you.....well it wasnt me trying to get more details.....I think I know enough already thanks . Why investigate  something/ someone who you disagree with; but claim is obsessed with you. Does your company / bank / whatever know you get up to such  odd practices, even if it's in your own time on your own computer, theyd probably find it a bit odd  for one of their  employees , in an industry that is already held under suspicion by many people, to do such a thing.

Heres hoping they dont find out.. 

Aaaaaanyway, wishing you a happy office life. Lots of love , Damien? 

 

Edited by wcorkcanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

F*** me, that bloke is mental and obviously not the sharpest in the box. Great to see he’s stalking Pink’un posters, what a weirdo 🙄

You haven’t been properly stalked until there’s a photo of you in a Spider-Man mask put on here 😉, then, he’s officially a weirdo 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You haven’t been properly stalked until there’s a photo of you in a Spider-Man mask put on here 😉, then, he’s officially a weirdo 

And just where did you get that photo of me Franko? I thought I told the Domiatrix to wipe the SD card. Shes probably just after money so she can give it all to her nephew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You haven’t been properly stalked until there’s a photo of you in a Spider-Man mask put on here 😉, then, he’s officially a weirdo 

I really dont want to be that guy but if you were wearing a Spider-Man mask you'd only look like Spider-Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

You haven’t been properly stalked until there’s a photo of you in a Spider-Man mask put on here 😉, then, he’s officially a weirdo 

Ha ha missed that one, who did that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...