cambridgeshire canary

Norwich players refuse to leave the Pitch as Farke vanishes

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Absolutely nothing apparently, perfectly normal, happens on all football forums. You could do with a larger jumper by the way.

C6DF08AF-9595-4D15-B864-F700A70E37EE.jpeg

No problems with you publishing that at all as i don't have a complex about my Facebook page. M & S jumper by the way but you have probably never seen them as you work behind a Food Hall counter. Do you stand on a box ?

Edited by TIL 1010

Oh the irony, so many posters slating the "Facebook crowd" with a smug sense of superiority when in fact as this thread proves the Emperor has no clothes on.

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Oh the irony, so many posters slating the "Facebook crowd" with a smug sense of superiority when in fact as this thread proves the Emperor has no clothes on.

I don't think it was people using Facebook generally, more specifically it was the sort of fans who utilise the facebook fan groups for NCFC that people (well, certainly I) was referring too.

On 04/07/2020 at 18:35, wcorkcanary said:

Just deflated  that's all. But do carry on shoite stirring and conspiracy theorizing.  Smug know all pirck.

Oh look, seems like Webber wasn't overly impressed by players refusing to go into the dressing room either.

Perhaps I wasn't shoite stirring after all and my conspiracy theory was conspiracy fact. You smug know all pirck. 

13 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh look, seems like Webber wasn't overly impressed by players refusing to go into the dressing room either.

Perhaps I wasn't shoite stirring after all and my conspiracy theory was conspiracy fact. You smug know all pirck. 

You have said on another thread  that Webber was spinning it .  Which is it , truth ,spin or guesswork and devilment?

Language! What next , threats?

Edited by wcorkcanary

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You have said on another thread  that Webber was spinning it

That's a lie.

I said that the reason he aired it in public is because he wants fans placated before we announce departures of one or more of the players involved in this disgraceful act of dissent. As opposed to keeping it in house as would be customary with disciplinary issues. 

I 100% back Webber if he decides to sell tool downers and people playing for themselves and not the team. 

We've got a few Damien Francis types right now. Not sure if you'd know who Damien Francis is, were you a Norwich fan then?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

That's a lie.

I said that the reason he aired it in public is because he wants fans placated before we announce departures of one or more of the players involved in this disgraceful act of dissent.

I 100% back Webber. 

Spin.

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Lie

You are Bill and I claim my five pens with a little chain attached.😉😇👍