cambridgeshire canary

Norwich players refuse to leave the Pitch as Farke vanishes

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You could of course alter your Facebook settings.

As far as I'm aware you can't alter your facebook settings to hide your profile picture.

Wavney could, of course, not go stalking peoples social media but apparently that isn't an issue?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, king canary said:

As far as I'm aware you can't alter your facebook settings to hide your profile picture.

Wavney could, of course, not go stalking peoples social media but apparently that isn't an issue?

You can alter your settings so that only your friends can view your profile. If you are on the largest social media on the planet and have your profile open for anyone to view if you object to people tracing you maybe steps to protect yourself should be taken, no ?

Edited by TIL 1010

18 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Jaysus, I thought calling me Damien was some kind of Male Karen  from Facebook, I had no idea you'd actually stoop  as low as trying to find out who I am. Big  fail there chap. Dont do FB and this forum is my only social  media account  . Think I might have told you that before....or someone who wanted to get in touch ref Angling over here to see if I'd act as his guide while he was on hols in this beautiful...and bountiful country. Its probably not a good idea trying to find out much real about people through FB, as most are " living their best life" ....even if they are defo  not.  You say I'm obsessed with you.....well it wasnt me trying to get more details.....I think I know enough already thanks . Why investigate  something/ someone who you disagree with; but claim is obsessed with you. Does your company / bank / whatever know you get up to such  odd practices, even if it's in your own time on your own computer, theyd probably find it a bit odd  for one of their  employees , in an industry that is already held under suspicion by many people, to do such a thing.

Heres hoping they dont find out.. 

Aaaaaanyway, wishing you a happy office life. Lots of love , Damien? 

I know who you really are though Corkio:-

Fr. Andy Riley,
Fr. Desmond Coyle,
Fr. George Byrne,
Fr. David Nicholson,
Fr. Declan Lynch,
Fr. Ken Sweeney,
Fr. Neil Hannon,
Fr. Keith Cullen,
Fr. Ciaran Donnelly,
Fr. Mick McEvoy,
Fr. Jack White,
Fr. Henry Bigbigging,
Fr. Hank Tree,
Fr. Hiroshima Twinkie
Fr. Stig Bubblecard,
Fr. Johnny Hellzapoppin’ ,
Fr. Luke Duke,
Fr. Billy Ferry,
Fr. Chewy Louie,
Fr. John Hoop,
Fr. Hairycake Linehan,
Fr. Rebulah Conundrum,
Fr. Peewee Stairmaster,
Fr. Jemima Racktool,
Fr. Jerry Twig,
Fr. Spodo Komodo,
Fr. Cannabranna Lammer.
Fr. Todd Unctious

see told you so!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, king canary said:

Yeah, don't blame the person doing the wrong, blame the victim for...making it too easy?

Top policework...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You can alter your settings so that only your friends can view your profile. If you are on the largest social media on the planet and have your profile open for anyone to view if you object to people tracing you maybe steps to protect yourself should be taken, no ?

But if you need a post to be public your profile picture will be on it. I have to change my settings all the time and often forget to change them back.

21 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

I know who you really are though Corkio:-

Fr. Andy Riley,
Fr. Desmond Coyle,
Fr. George Byrne,
Fr. David Nicholson,
Fr. Declan Lynch,
Fr. Ken Sweeney,
Fr. Neil Hannon,
Fr. Keith Cullen,
Fr. Ciaran Donnelly,
Fr. Mick McEvoy,
Fr. Jack White,
Fr. Henry Bigbigging,
Fr. Hank Tree,
Fr. Hiroshima Twinkie
Fr. Stig Bubblecard,
Fr. Johnny Hellzapoppin’ ,
Fr. Luke Duke,
Fr. Billy Ferry,
Fr. Chewy Louie,
Fr. John Hoop,
Fr. Hairycake Linehan,
Fr. Rebulah Conundrum,
Fr. Peewee Stairmaster,
Fr. Jemima Racktool,
Fr. Jerry Twig,
Fr. Spodo Komodo,
Fr. Cannabranna Lammer.
Fr. Todd Unctious

see told you so!

NO CLUES!!!!

10 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, don't blame the person doing the wrong, blame the victim for...making it too easy?

Top policework...

Yes I was going to say I hope he didn't take that attitude into his police work.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

NO CLUES!!!!

Ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on"..............

Just now, Rivvo said:

Ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on"..............

Watched a couple of episodes last night as I was bored- still holds up brilliantly.

'What would you say to a nice cup of tea father?'

'**** OFF CUP!'

I do think that we'll be okay on a longer term strategy. Sell one or two in the Summer. We've got a good group of core players and some exciting young talent to step in. We'll maybe add in the Summer. Continue the internal development of the club. It's just one season which has been disappointing but I honestly believe we'd have got more points on the board with a crowd in the stadium and no Covid-19 disruptions. Also, let's not forget all the injury challenges. We've had to lean on Tettey and Klose way more than we should. Klose should not be anywhere near the first 11 right now. We'll be fine.

20 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

F*** me, that bloke is mental and obviously not the sharpest in the box. Great to see he’s stalking Pink’un posters, what a weirdo 🙄

Was sent the name by another poster actually, I don't even have a twatter!

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Was sent the name by another poster

Let me guess..

Le juge the elder

Le Juge the younger

The New Boy

Juggy

Singupcarrowroad

Not Nigel

Or the one you used to post as but hardly ever used as it had some personal details (ironic under these circumstances)

19 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

in an industry that is already held under suspicion by many people, to do such a thing.

I don't understand why you find retail banking so strange Corky.

You pay money in, you take money out, you pay fees if you take more out than you put in without asking first. We will lend you some money if you want and we think you can repay. That's not complicated.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Let me guess..

Le juge the elder

Le Juge the younger

The New Boy

Juggy

Singupcarrowroad

Not Nigel

Or the one you used to post as but hardly ever used as it had some personal details (ironic under these circumstances)

Are you trying to imitate Bill?

Very odd. 

32 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Let me guess..

Le juge the elder -  NO (does this exist?)

Le Juge the younger - YES

The New Boy - YES, forgot about that one

Juggy - YES

Singupcarrowroad - NO

Not Nigel - NO

3/6, very good effort.

Juggy must be the 'Le Juge younger' you are thinking about, with 'Le Juge' being the older. 

What have you gained from this exercise?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Top policework...

What exactly is wrong looking at someone's profile on a social media site who has it available for the world and his auntie to see ?

Yet another hard day at work i see by the way.

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Top policework...

“It’s your fault you got mugged, you shouldn’t have left the house “ 😁

• Haha 1

On 06/07/2020 at 11:16, wcorkcanary said:

Good man.  Keep it up. If you can. What you  do for a living is pretty much irrelevant , except  working in a  financial environment should have made you a little thicker skinned. The shoite you threw at me over the non existent Webber quote showed your true colours.  Now threatening to break my face!!whoopy  doo!! I doubt  I'll  sleep tonight now. I'm still laughing, you meanwhile ,clearly are  not. Other pressures in life gettin to  ya? That's ok. My biggest concern is that the wind will drop enough  for me to safely go  rock hopping in search of silver  beauties. Go easy on the threats eh...only makes you look silly.

I think you'll be fine. He admitted to being scared to leave the house at night after being mugged so quite why hes threatening violence is beyond me

He did this before with the Brighton fan, pretended to know his details to make himself sound impressive. With you it's an attempt to defame your character.

He is pretty weird though, the Yorkshire, Essex and Cambridge Canary accounts are all active accounts that belong to him, and he went as far to reverse image search a posters display picture on here in an attempt to find out details about the person in question. Too much time on his hands unfortunately. 

And yes, posting this from a new account so he doesn't trawl through all of my posts sniffing for details.

21 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

“It’s your fault you got mugged, you shouldn’t have left the house “ 😁

You got rubbed at gunpoint in your own house?

Well, shouldn't have a house then should you.

38 minutes ago, ModerationPlease said:

I think you'll be fine. He admitted to being scared to leave the house at night after being mugged so quite why hes threatening violence is beyond me

He did this before with the Brighton fan, pretended to know his details to make himself sound impressive. With you it's an attempt to defame your character.

He is pretty weird though, the Yorkshire, Essex and Cambridge Canary accounts are all active accounts that belong to him, and he went as far to reverse image search a posters display picture on here in an attempt to find out details about the person in question. Too much time on his hands unfortunately. 

And yes, posting this from a new account so he doesn't trawl through all of my posts sniffing for details.

I know Yorkshire Canary as i worked with him for many years and it certainly is not TVB.

5 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Waveney trawled the Internet and found my real name, then went on Facebook, copied my profile picture ( I was wearing a Spider-Man mask ) and posted it on here. He is the official pink un weirdo

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You could of course alter your Facebook settings.

You could of course not be on f*cking Facebook at all.

Just sayin'.....

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

You could of course not be on f*cking Facebook at all.

Just sayin'.....

I bet he would get all indignant as well if you asked why was he wearing a mask in the first place .

1 hour ago, ModerationPlease said:

Ok Cheers for the  heads up. Cant understand how someone can be bothered about a bit of a slagging online, had no idea that  they were all his accounts....are you certain? If so then he really is a bit odd, after boasting about being in full employment, does seem to be posting a lot lately , maybe its a weekends and evening job?  

PS half day done for me, pi$$ing down outside but we got stuck in  and laid the foundation for future work. Job and knock. That's the way uh hu uh hu I like it.

1 hour ago, ModerationPlease said:

He is pretty weird though, the Yorkshire, Essex and Cambridge Canary accounts are all active accounts that belong to him

Definitely way wide of the mark.

Jumped, punched and mugged at knife point by three masked men in the middle of the night on a London estate by the way, bet you'd just brush that one off wouldn't you big man.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

What exactly is wrong looking at someone's profile on a social media site who has it available for the world and his auntie to see ?

Absolutely nothing apparently, perfectly normal, happens on all football forums. You could do with a larger jumper by the way.

C6DF08AF-9595-4D15-B864-F700A70E37EE.jpeg

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I don't understand why you find retail banking so strange Corky.

You pay money in, you take money out, you pay fees if you take more out than you put in without asking first. We will lend you some money if you want and we think you can repay. That's not complicated.

Read what I wrote again , I didnt say I found retail Banking strange, I understand perfectly the concept of deposit and withdrawal . I wrote  that the industry is held under suspicion by many people...big difference. What I do find  strange that someone who is in a position of trust,( other peoples money) you, working for a bank, correct? Would be doing such a thing as to even suggest you knew stuff ( which if course you didnt) ... thought you guys were meant to be better than that...squeaky clean and definitely not doing silly things on a public forum that could be read by your boss...unless you are mr big bank  boss man No1. ....and have no superiors.  In which case   , i'd just avoid your bank like the plague. 

You are not doing yourself any favours by these kind of actions... blaming it on the fella that sent you details is like blaming a kitchen utensil shop for a stabbing...... not credible..you posted  it. If  "moderation please" is correct in what he posted , only you truly know......me , I couldn't be less ar$ed. 

Threaten me all you like, or say that you were having a bad day , makes no odds to me.  I'll apologise for calling you a pirck, but I still think you are  an arrogant know all.

Damien 😉. X

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

Top policework...

Yep, She was asking for it M' Lud. Short skirt etc blah blah 

Reprehensible attitude.

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I'll apologise for calling you a pirck, but I still think you are  an arrogant know all.

Damien 😉. X

Thanks, and I apologise for taking it a bit personal. Yes, I can be an arrogant know it all. There are dozens more of my type on here. Morty is back now so get used to it. 

I thought we'd got over our hump and made up a few weeks back, but happy to draw a line and try again. 

I like fishing, and your country gave us Wes Hoolahan, so we've always got that 🤣

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

8 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Thanks, and I apologise for taking it a bit personal. Yes, I can be an arrogant know it all. There are dozens more of my type on here. Morty is back now so get used to it. 

I thought we'd got over our hump and made up a few weeks back, but happy to draw a line and try again. 

I like fishing, and your country gave us Wes Hoolahan, so we've always got that 🤣

I was never behind or under the hump as you put it, just could never recall Webber saying  relegation was a fate worse than death or whatever it was. It was McNally  in one of his most  bumptious rants...I knew that all the time , but let you insult me as theres nothing funnier than watch someone get irate rather than  say oops my mistake.  It was  your ire , not mine. The more you doubled down, the more I teased. 

As for Wes,I never rated the half height no pace one footed spud munching dwarf .....nah, he was class , criminally underused by the National Managers. 

As for Angling , it's been a passion of mine for nearly fifty years now, one of the main reasons I moved here. My greatest session....six sea trout  in  an hour in darkness ...all over 3 lb.  

As for me, I bear no malice , you had the balls to apologise, unlike that weirdo  Bilious , who was certainly mistaken about me accusing him of theft  , alcoholism  and living in France.....yet is now convinced I'm RTB and VW. I've hardly got time for one account  let alone at least 3( according to him).

Quite happy to move on from this, but do be careful about your sources of info. ... if you care about your reputation, here and elsewhere. You've  taken a bit of a verbal over this, I'd now ask everyone to lay off. 

Cheers, Damien....... off to the  bookies to gamble me dole money. 👍😇