Sign in to follow this  
peter72

Can i have everyone's attention here please ?

Just want to say thanks for the double and Premier league football again next season.

Season over for us now with 5 to play. Thanks all

Man-on-Beach-Chari-FB-940x492-850x425.jpg.1d14014918fd90a0d2e8e184465d6010.jpg

Brighton fans in general are a really nice bunch, I guess every club has its smug prícks though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Q: what is the difference between a Brighton and Hove Albion fan and a vibrator?
A: A Brighton and Hove fan is a real ****.

5 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

Is that you on Brighton beach waiting for your boyfriend to suck you off? 

Brighton beach doesn't have sand! 

14 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

Is that you on Brighton beach waiting for your boyfriend to suck you off

Now now... Less homophobia... anyway I doubt Peter72 has ever had ****....

Great, so we get to regroup and hopefully have a promotion tilt, Brighton have another wonderful season looking over their shoulders and attempting to avoid relegation.  I’m not sure what’s better/worse.

In a nutshell that’s what’s wrong with the game - the best Brighton (and we) can probably hope for is being a 10th-15th type side who will inevitably get relegated at some point and have to start all over again.

Edited by Branston Pickle

37 minutes ago, peter72 said:

Just want to say thanks for the double and Premier league football again next season.

Oh mate. Everybody beats us. Especially since the restart. If I were you, I'd be more concerned by how close you came to being the one side that didn't.

£70mil you spent. For that! 

Good luck next season. You're going to need it. 

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh mate. Everybody beats us. Especially since the restart. If I were you, I'd be more concerned by how close you came to being the one side that didn't.

£70mil you spent. For that! 

Good luck next season. You're going to need it. 

4th season in the Premier league coming up. Expanding the Amex again.

There's no good time being relegated but next season will be even more difficult with Covid19 and clubs struggling financially  with it.

There's no better time then picking up talented young players on the  cheap. There's one or two at Norwich i would like to see wearing a Brighton shirt next season.  So excited.

So excited about what?  Finishing a maximum of 12th?  You’re welcome to it.  The PL is sickeningly dull for the lesser sides like us; it goes in cycles, Brighton will be in the Champs within a few years.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

Is that you on Brighton beach waiting for your boyfriend to suck you off? 

Keep it football, even if This guy is a clown, there’s no need for that

1 minute ago, peter72 said:

There's no good time being relegated but next season will be even more difficult with Covid19 and clubs struggling financially  with it.

There's no better time then picking up talented young players on the  cheap. There's one or two at Norwich i would like to see wearing a Brighton shirt next season.  So excited.

Nothing against Brighton, apart from the fact that you seem to be a bit of a sad sack.

1 minute ago, peter72 said:

But that's the difference between us and so many others. We go down in better financial health than most. We go down in a position to keep those players you want to pick up (and you're welcome to them if you pay the cash). 

We go down knowing our future is secure. That's why Premier League survival is so important for you guys. 

For us, we came up knowing our fate was likely to go straight back down. Our anger and frustration stems from just how bad it's been. 

As I said; good luck to you. You've earned survival. But I would be cautious. Your season hasn't really justified you coming onto other forums acting like Billy Big ****, has it? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peter72 said:

Your username would suggest that you are 48 years old and get your kicks from posting **** like this on other teams message boards. Get a life fella ffs 

Proper saddo you, never understand people who sign up to other teams message boards. Let me guess... Last one in your group of mates to lose their virginity? 

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Nothing against Brighton, apart from the fact that you seem to be a bit of a sad sack.

48 year old virgin, tragic! 

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Great, so we get to regroup and hopefully have a promotion tilt, Brighton have another wonderful season looking over their shoulders and attempting to avoid relegation.  I’m not sure what’s better/worse.

Do Brighton have a rival? Is anyone that bothered? Bigger stadium? Is that for concerts? Certainly not for the football given all the empty seats you see when visiting. Nice town though... Love the lanes and some decent pubs.

2 hours ago, peter72 said:

Class mate. You win a match and go on the away team supporter's site, sign up and post stuff.

You must have an enormous inferiority complex, otherwise why the need? Work on your self esteem. It's just football. Teams come and go, that's what happens. It's not the end of the world when things go badly, nor amazing when you're winning. It's just football.

You support a team because it's part of being in a community. Coming into someone else's community and posting in a bragging way? Come on man, have more belief in yourself. You deserve to work on that not just for you but for everyone who knows you and cares for you. Then, you'll feel a lot happier. Relationships will be much smoother.

I've nothing particular against Brighton although was a bit peed off when you beat us in the 1983 FA Cup QF at the Goldstone.

Football goes round in cycles. Who'd have thought it would take Liverpool 30 years to win the title and before that Man Utd 25 years ?

Brighton had a horrendous number of years before they ended up at the Amex and I wouldn't wish that on many clubs. If I remember rightly you've been in a relegation fight most years in the premier League and that'll continue most years as you're like us. Not a big club.

Enjoy it while it lasts but don't be too superior about other clubs as it may come back to bite you on the bum quicker than you think

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Do Brighton have a rival? Is anyone that bothered? Bigger stadium? Is that for concerts? Certainly not for the football given all the empty seats you see when visiting. Nice town though... Love the lanes and some decent pubs.

Question is will Steve bite ? 😉

You'll be relegated in the next 2 or 3 seasons anyway. You're not big enough to establish long term in the prem.

Also, lol at thinking any of our young players would go to a team that's likely to get relegated next year.

Is there anything about Brighton that isn’t bang average? Next season will be their last season in the Premier League - looking forward to it 👍

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You'll be relegated in the next 2 or 3 seasons anyway. You're not big enough to establish long term in the prem.

Also, lol at thinking any of our young players would go to a team that's likely to get relegated next year.

You’d be surprised who’d go to a crap club called Brighton, double their money and play top flight football next season. 

18 minutes ago, Herman said:

Is this that Adam div from last year?

Yes, despite the general reaction on here being Brighton are ok, we’ve nothing against them, they do seem to have their share of kn*bs coming on here desperate to show us how big their b*llocks are.🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You’d be surprised who’d go to a crap club called Brighton, double their money and play top flight football next season. 

I’m fairly confident that Cantwell and Aarons etc have much bigger fish to fry than bloody Brighton Town ‘football club’!

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Equally, how many of these want-away players would choose Brighton over, well pretty much any other club in the PL?

8 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Equally, how many of these want-away players would choose Brighton over, well pretty much any other club in the PL?

If the big guns don’t come  in for want away players and clubs like Brighton will pay the fee then they’ll still be gone.