Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Who can still defend Farke?

Yes the board are tin pot and didn't back him, but even taking that into account Farke has been a clueless embarrassment this season. Surely today was the last straw for even the happiest of happy Clapper (barring Hoggy and LDC obviously)? Come on guys let's be 'avin you!

Cheers. Big Keith Scott.

I’m interested to hear from people that can justify his inability to motivate the team, his poor sub timings and his woeful team selection today. Awful all round.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Keith, the skill of trolling is timing.

Poor 2/10.

Equally, the skill of combatting trolling is not replying.

Hang on... 😳

• Haha 1

If he had any decency and honour he would hand in his resignation today but I suspect he has neither of those characteristics 

Farke out Hughton back 

Yet to see anyone defending Farke on this thread, even some well known 'clappers', very telling....

Keep it coming guys

Cheers. The Scott.

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

I'm not seeing anyone seeking to defend Farke?

That's because nobody sees the need to defend Farke to a troll. Plenty of reasonable discussion for and against Farke on other threads inhabited by genuine fans.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Yes the board are tin pot and didn't back him, but even taking that into account Farke has been a clueless embarrassment this season. Surely today was the last straw for even the happiest of happy Clapper (barring Hoggy and LDC obviously)? Come on guys let's be 'avin you!

Cheers. Big Keith Scott.

‘Keith’.

Get Coronavirus 👍

• Like 1

We are in poor form at eactly the wrong time, but a team will always have highs and lows.

It is easy to point to those not starting as those who should be starting. Yet when they have started or have come on have we improved?

Once the confidence goes it is so difficult to get it back. Especially when playing with an inexperienced and thin squad.

I don't blame Farke, Webber or Delia. It is unfortunate, but I thought we all largely supported the approach and understood the likelihood of not being able to cut it.

Edited by Decemberists

On balance I would keep Farke but he has had a very disappointing season, particularly since the lockdown where I would say he’s got virtually every key tactical and team selection decision completely wrong. 

You make a number of valid points Keith, and whilst I respect your opinion, mine is different to yours.

This season was a massive gamble which unfortunately didnt pay off. I think only one club has spent less money on promotion in the history of the Premier League, so this was an experiment.

However much of an experiment the gamble was, it was not a gamble with the future of the club (ask Leeds fans about that one). Having witnessed Leeds' decline from financial over-extension first hand, it is not something I am keen for the club to risk.

We also cannot conclude that, having proven spending little money gives you little chance, that spending big produces a different outcome. Villa have spent big and are in a similar position to us. Fulham spent big and went down.

So realistically how does a club like ours, with little money to spend stay in a league where our rivals have tonnes of it?

In the absence of a sugar daddy type, our future has to be the academy. Our managerial appointments have reflected that. Firstly Neil Adams was tried, in the same way Southgate stepped up from the England U21, the hope being continuity would work.

It didnt, so then we tried Alex Neil, an up and coming manager who'd done well with kids at Hamilton. However, Neil didnt bring the youth through as hoped, and was allowed to spend big on players like Wildschut who barely featured. A punt, and sometimes they work like Lambert. Alex Neil wasnt an unsuccessful manager with us, but he didnt really make the academy blossom, he didnt move Norwich towards a 'shark-tooth' position.

Enter Farke. Again a punt, but relatively it has been a successful one. The first season was transition, out with the bad eggs, out with the dead wood, embed a new philosophy and approach, assess the youth players.

A number of players have developed and been sold for big money or become established players under Farke, and in that he has proven to be a huge success. The promotion last season was unexpected and fans were happy with the style and outcome.

So realisticaly how could Farke have succeeded this season? Lets be honest, staying up was unexpected. We have played some great, if ineffectual football. This is refelcted by our tag as 'the best bottom of the league side ever'. Fans of other teams can see what the club has been trying to do. I think most of our fans can too.

Farke, like our young starlets are, is not the finished article. He has never managed at this level before. He has shown he is capable of getting the club out of the Championship which it seems we are certainly heading for. So what would be achieved by sacking him? Farke needs the opportunity to grow from his experiences. He now knows the club from top to bottom, no other manager would have that.

I would throw my hands up in disbelief if someone at the club was short-sighted enough to sack him. 

Love Farke, it’s hurting him as much as the fans right now. In the close season he may decide to walk, might even be sacked (would save other people’s embarrassment who are hiding right now) but let’s hope it’s he’s decision. 

27 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

‘Keith’.

Get Coronavirus 👍

Had it 'Alex'. Didn't feel a thing. What about Farke this season though? Line ups, tactics, subs, in game management, all utterly abysmal don't ya think? Zero points from losing positions? Truly shameful, no?

All the best. 'Keith'.

26 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

You make a number of valid points Keith, and whilst I respect your opinion, mine is different to yours.. 

This is where you lost me, shame because the rest of your post makes a lot of sense.

While I passionately disagree with lots of other posters, they say what say out of their love for the club. Keith Scott is a massive troll who only appears when things are going badly, and then tries to stir things up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

This is where you lost me, shame because the rest of your post makes a lot of sense.

While I passionately disagree with lots of other posters, they say what say out of their love for the club. Keith Scott is a massive troll who only appears when things are going badly, and then tries to stir things up.

I was trolling back  😉

Nothing annoys a troll more than not havng a massive hissy fit over what they've said

• Like 1

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

I was trolling back  😉

Nothing annoys a troll more than not havng a massive hissy fit over what they've said

Fair point, although I’d say the thing that winds them up the most is no reaction whatsoever, which is why I eventually blocked ‘Big’ Vince.

Concerningly not the first poster to quote me and LDC together in a weird targeted post. But since it's coming from an online troll I guess its actually a compliment 

50 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Had it 'Alex'. Didn't feel a thing. What about Farke this season though? Line ups, tactics, subs, in game management, all utterly abysmal don't ya think? Zero points from losing positions? Truly shameful, no?

All the best. 'Keith'.

‘Keith’

You’re an ar5ehole.

You are not here for reasoned debate.

You are here (a5s)solely to be unpleasant and upset Norwich City supporters, and to derive pleasure from making Pink’un posters feel like sh1te.

And that makes you one hell of a sh1tty person in my book.

Basically you’re a f***ing w*****.

Now f*** off 👍