Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Season tickets & Sheringham pow wow!

Welcome Mr Earnshaw.....Hang on a sec? ''Reading have just scored, Shorey free-kick 6 mins gone - Damn!'' Anyway,  I think that the season ticket tales should look a little healthier over February.....A congratulary backslapping get together at Sheringham on Thursday - for the board and ''oh dear! Reading are swampin'' us''.... now back to the thread......yeah the board and management can relax and enjoy the plaudits for the Earnie scoop!

I can''t see us getting anything from Reading tonight.......So come Sunday and the ''Derby'' things should now be quite interesting "Ballcocks! Sidwell scores off a Little cross, 2-0 down, 16 mins gone - we are gonna get spanked!" We have nothing, absolutely nothing to quell the threat or relieve the pressure! Well,  roll on Sunday and I hope The Royal''s don''t get double figures! Is Earnie a fortnight too late? OTBC ;~(   

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Welcome Mr Earnshaw.....Hang on a sec? ''Reading have just scored, Shorey free-kick 6 mins gone - Damn!'' Anyway,  I think that the season ticket tales should look a little healthier over February.....A congratulary backslapping get together at Sheringham on Thursday - for the board and ''oh dear! Reading are swampin'' us''.... now back to the thread......yeah the board and management can relax and enjoy the plaudits for the Earnie scoop!

I can''t see us getting anything from Reading tonight.......So come Sunday and the ''Derby'' things should now be quite interesting "Ballcocks! Sidwell scores off a Little cross, 2-0 down, 16 mins gone - we are gonna get spanked!" We have nothing, absolutely nothing to quell the threat or relieve the pressure! Well,  roll on Sunday and I hope The Royal''s don''t get double figures! Is Earnie a fortnight too late? OTBC ;~(   

[/quote]

Maybe the board & Co aren''t gonna get an easy ride on Thursday? I think if people who are unhappy with the current situation who attend this ''pow wow'' GIVE ''EM ''ELL! for me and, tell them how it is! I''m a Disgruntled and Disillusioned Season Ticket Holder!!!! ;~(  Don''t let the patronising board browbeaters - shout you down!