Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays offical lineup- Pukki on the bench, hernandez starting, Duda and Drmic up

I seriously thought Duda was finished with us, has showed nothing in the last few games. And Drmic after his howler at Arsenal should be nowhere near the pitch!Β 
Β 

unless Todd has a knockΒ why on earth isn’t he starting in place of Duda ?Β 

1 minute ago, Tommo said:

I seriously thought Duda was finished with us, has showed nothing in the last few games. And Drmic after his howler at Arsenal should be nowhere near the pitch!Β 
Β 

unless Todd has a knockΒ why on earth isn’t he starting in place of Duda ?Β 

Only explanation I can think off is fitness, behind the scenes we dont know what's going on..

Β 

Duda on the other hand I am at a loss, I have seen some dross performances from players in yellow but Duda really is one of the worst.

I love the guy and don't think he should be sacked but he's trolling now, surely? Or banged his head during lockdown.Β 

That's absolutely insane.Β 

Clearly Farke believes our best players aren’t up to playing 90 minutes every three or four days and they have to be rotated. I’m in no position to argue with that.

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Clearly Farke believes our best players aren’t up to playing 90 minutes every three or four days and they have to be rotated. I’m in no position to argue with that.

That's the obvious conclusion, and it's fair enough.

The problem is that whilst our best players aren't up to playing 90 minutes twice a week, Drmic isn't up to playing full stop.

I must admit as much as I love Farke, bringing back Drmic instead of Idah is mental and almost smacks of Roeder I’ll stick by my stupidity regardless of how ****e it is. Idah deserves a start on his last performance against Arsenal.

10 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Kenny has played every game and not been rotated?Β 

I have defended Farke quite a bit over the past couple of weeks but I pray to god that they get a result today. Duda and Drmic have shown very little since joining and it's a hugely important game to leave two of your best players on the bench.

Β 

Potential reasons... fitness? Impressive performances in training? Impact subs in the second half? Who knows...

Pukki, Idah and Drmic all played 45 mins the other night so why is Farke saying Pukki needs resting? He’s talking garbage and has lost the plot.

Farke resigned to finish bottom seems like he is looking for a payoff as retribution. Drmic is not the future Idah should be in, I believe Idah has year left will not want to resign.