2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The board need to call the two in on Monday and have a chat. That awful display is a turning point.

The club Matriarch would probably just want to give them both a consoling hug.....Social distancing permitting.....

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

We sure as hell don't look like getting out of the Championship with that lot and that coach.

If these kind of records (100 percent losing when going behind and now 4 games without a goal) contunue, I;ll be worried we will end up with the binners in leauge one.

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

The club Matriarch would probably just want to give them both a consoling hug.....Social distancing permitting.....

They're absolutely content with the championship.

What is Farke playing at? Is he actually a stubborn control freak?

I want to still love him and believe he's the real deal, but these team selections are beyond mind boggling, they're almost deliberately detrimental?

No surprise Hernandez was most likely to make something happen, he usually is. Vrancic… should have started every game since coming back. I fear Farke is too proud to give others the opportunity to prove him wrong?

The way he wants to play absolutely requires a link player who is very good on the ball and can pass through an opposition press, such as a  Vrancic or Leitner. Yet he's continually refused to play them? 

Vrancic against Spurs.. Away at Burnley in the cup.. He's proven himself. 

We're ending this season an absolute laughing stock. And what hurts is that it seems so self inflicted. All the home games since the restart should have been won. The opposition on each occasion has simply gone through the motions and walked off with three points. 

This isn't acceptable, is it?

Edited by Il Pirata
  • Like 1

Just now, Yellow and Green said:

The players are still on the pitch...

And Still can’t hit the opposition net 

• Haha 1

Our last 8 games have a great record:

P 8 W 1 D 0 L7 F 1 A 14 PTS 1 (24)

No goals scored in the last 5 and 10 conceded.

If it wasn’t so laughable I might be inclined to feel sad.

1 minute ago, Yellow and Green said:

The players are still on the pitch...

Still in with a shout for a point then.....

Duda and Drmic were anonymous today. It’s not the time of the season to be experimenting and hoping players click. Go for your tried and tested performers.

I bet the board are glad there’s no crowd. I think that game today would have seen a serious shift in atmosphere. 

Edited by Canary Wundaboy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I bet the board are glad there’s no crowd. I think that game today would have seen a serious shift in atmosphere. 

Lol the board are gutted there’s no crowd. It would have made a huge difference. 

Shambles again. Anyone who starts Drmic, with 2 other players that play in the same position on the bench, needs to have a strong word with themselves. 

This was a must win. Strongest 11 should've been out there. 

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I think you are right. We all knew this would be a tough season but to just go down without a fight is not acceptable.

DF is losing the supporters with his stubborn selections. Everyone is prepared to acknowledge that he has had very little quality to work with and has been unlucky with injuries, but his team selections since the restart have been bewildering. Playing without our crowd has been a disadvantage too, but our away performances have been equally brainless.

Maybe he really did just get lucky last year. I get that he has to defend his players in public but some performances this year have been so poor and lifeless - supporters don't forgive players who don't appear to try. Drmic and Duda have no future at Norwich for that reason. 

Again today, we lost every single individual battle on the pitch and made it easy for them to score. Farke has made so many mistakes this season, yet we have stayed with him; but constantly doing the same thing every time and expecting a different result is madness.

Just watching Chris Martin who scored in the Derby Forest game. Of course, he wouldn’t get into a Farke side, but we could do with someone with a bit of his physical presence up front. We are lightweight.

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Just watching Chris Martin who scored in the Derby Forest game. Of course, he wouldn’t get into a Farke side, but we could do with someone with a bit of his physical presence up front. We are lightweight.

Waghorn got sent off for an awful studs up, knee high tackle BTW. Once a binner...

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

I’d start Idah up top for the rest of the season. Possibly the biggest physical presence we’ve got up front and would give him some decent experience. Can always take him off if he’s struggling, but hasn’t looked like he will struggle from what little we have seen. Can’t be any less effective than our current goalscoring record anyway...

Players look shot, to be honest. I think Webber & Farke have been caught out by the effect on both players and supporters from getting whipped most games. Its all well and good to say 'we knew we were going to struggle' but nobody is really playing on instinct and confidence at the moment.

It's disappointing to see it end this way. Project Restart is a bit of a farce all in all but whatever little spark we had before it, we've lost.

The glaring problem is the team selection was Duda and Drmic, the same glaring problem we still had 3/4s of the way into the match. Therein lies the problem, stubborn (or stupid) is the right word. 

Every match since restart, we’ve looked better once the substitutions have been made. This tells me that the starting 11 has been wrong every match, which we all knew upon seeing the team. As usual, the substitutions happened too late and are always questionable. Duda and Drmic has to go but why take Onel off when you desperately need to score? 

Brighton were average at best today and had our best 11 started, we may well have got the desired result.

4 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Players look shot, to be honest. I think Webber & Farke have been caught out by the effect on both players and supporters from getting whipped most games. Its all well and good to say 'we knew we were going to struggle' but nobody is really playing on instinct and confidence at the moment.

It's disappointing to see it end this way. Project Restart is a bit of a farce all in all but whatever little spark we had before it, we've lost.

Exactly. “38 free hits”. And if we lost every one? Come on Webber, let’s hear from you.

What worries me is look at Huddersfield.  He’s not set up the club for long term success there. Maybe Webber is just the Warnock of Sporting Directors. 

14 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

According to the BBC stats, we've had 5 shots on target since the restart.

Simply not good enough for a team 'fighting' to stay up.

Not that it matters much but I believe that’s more than Bournemouth