7 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

1) LDC is *one* person, you make it sound like there's several, 2) we all know he’s a ‘special’ case, 3) he said we have played some unbelievable football at times, which is different, and justifiable IMHO. In fact, doubly unbelievable having watched our first three games since the restart (in the PL) ☹️.

What a strange post to pluck out in this thread, one that didn’t refer to you or any poster specifically by name, suggest you don’t want people to cause arguments and then try and argue about it. (1) I apologise if my use of ‘some people’ was grammatically incorrect and concerned you, (2) perhaps you ought not call individual posters ‘special’, which I would suggest is far more offensive and ‘argumentative’ than anything in my post and (3) thanks for your opinion. 

😕

Just now, Alex Moss said:

It’s so saddening to watch, DDJ. I had such high hopes for these lads this season, I still honestly think there are many that are playing below their level. What happened to those performances earlier in the season where we might lose but still look a real threat taking the game to them? ☹️

I know Alex. I feel your pain. I'm finding these games increasing difficult to watch. If we were a boxer, the towel would have gone in by now. I just hope no lasting damage is done to the players. Their confidence is shot. Seasons like this can leave scars...but they can also be learned from. I'm sure Farke will ensure the latter occurs.

OTBC

1 minute ago, yellow_belly said:

Come on Lakey, let’s be having you! 😂

Personally I am looking forward to reading about how we have the best Norwich manager ever... and how lucky we are.

We are useless.

Hopefully you’ll be as successful with your trolling as you’ve been with your avatar.

Idah must start next game, hopefully we’ll get rid of Drmic to Leeds for a few million.....😂

Not sure I’m going to bother watching another game this season....just too depressing 

The live page of our game on BBC Sport features a picture of the Norwich City Football Club sign on the City Stand.  Behind it you can still see the outlines of the lettering for the old one.  How much would it have cost to paint it over?  Did they think no one would notice?  Says everything about our club in 2020 I'm afraid.  Only a small detail, but the last straw for me.  

• Haha 1

Imagine if that Idah / Vrancic combo had come off. Fans begging for it since half time, and even before the match. 

Emi can leave the pitch with his head held high today. Worked so hard to show for the ball and seems the only player in our team who wants to try anything other than a hopeful punt into the box or a backwards pass. 

• Like 1

Is that the first time we’ve had someone get in behind the defence and win a header? Good stuff. An exciting prospect, Idah.

This poor performance, coupled with the other three have just put a lot of doubt in my mind about DF..

I know its a stronger league but he just looks clueless at the moment. Passing is OK but where is the passion? The fight? The push everyone up for the last five minutes? 

Just now, WD40 said:

Imagine if that Idah / Vrancic combo had come off. Fans begging for it since half time, and even before the match. 

McClean crossed it (but I generally agree with your point).

Just now, HertsCanary93 said:

Emi can leave the pitch with his head held high today. Worked so hard to show for the ball and seems the only player in our team who wants to try anything other than a hopeful punt into the box or a backwards pass. 

Completely agree. NCFC MOTM

Load of **** again. The sooner crowds are allowed back in to concerts so we can send Drmic on a promotional tour of his latest euro garbage single the better..

Edited by JF

Just now, HertsCanary93 said:

But he’s been consistently ineffective since the restart. As one of our star players last season, I hoped for so much more. Personally I don’t think he is blameless at all.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

One goal in the last nine league games and aside from that header from Idah, we haven't looked like scoring today. 

Does the argument that we play good, attractive football still exist?

It's reminiscent of Farke's first season in charge. Nobody really stretching the oppo back line.

1 minute ago, JF said:

Load of **** again. The sooner crowds are allowed back in to concerts so we can send Drmic on a promotional tour of his latest euro garbage single the better..

Can he take the NCFC Board with him as backing vocalists?.....

6 minutes ago, Aggy said:

What a strange post to pluck out in this thread, one that didn’t refer to you or any poster specifically by name, suggest you don’t want people to cause arguments and then try and argue about it. (1) I apologise if my use of ‘some people’ was grammatically incorrect and concerned you, (2) perhaps you ought not call individual posters ‘special’, which I would suggest is far more offensive and ‘argumentative’ than anything in my post and (3) thanks for your opinion. 

😕

Fair point about use of the word special, I hold my hands up on that one. Apologies.

And you’re welcome.

1 minute ago, JF said:

I blame DF. How he could start with Drmic and Duda is beyond me. Should have kept Onel on as well. He is clueless atm

Just now, Harry53 said:

I blame DF. How he could start with Drmic and Duda is beyond me. Should have kept Onel on as well. He is clueless atm

It’s ok as Duda can follow suit and get a gig fronting a Metallica tribute band..