1 minute ago, crab man said:

hernandez off? our most creative player so far. staggering that drmic remains on the pitch .

Pay attention 

1 minute ago, crab man said:

hernandez off? our most creative player so far. staggering that drmic remains on the pitch .

Drmic is off

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

hernandez for cantwell? mistake? Shouldent he be taking emi off?

What? 

Haven't seen Cantwell play on the right that much, which is where Emi plays...

Seems like the right sub, positionally speaking. 

Onel has played very, very well, which could suggest its fitness related. And Emi has been playing very well also.

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

hernandez for cantwell? mistake? Shouldent he be taking emi off?

Emi’s best game for a while, for me

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Come on Aggy, things are bad enough without you making stuff up and trying to start a fight between us. Granted I haven’t read every single message on here, but who has said we are “breathtaking” going forwards since the restart? 

Begins with an L, ends in a C and has a D in the middle. Although, neither he or I referred to it being since the restart, not that the football has changed all that much.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Had a fiver on at 27/1.

You are Lake District Canary and I claim my £5.

• Haha 2

Maybe if we all just BELIEVE for this last 20 minutes we will turn it around...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aggy said:

Begins with an L, ends in a C and has a D in the middle. Although, neither he or I referred to it being since the restart, not that the football has changed all that much.

1) LDC is *one* person, you make it sound like there's several, 2) we all know he’s a ‘special’ case, 3) he said we have played some unbelievable football at times, which is different, and justifiable IMHO. In fact, doubly unbelievable having watched our first three games since the restart (in the PL) ☹️.

17 minutes ago, JF said:

If it’s the same stream I’m watching he said that about Drmic, done nothing all game, no movement 

Slightly ot but the crowd noise sounds much better on this stream (sounds like you’re watching same as me) than Skysports or BBC.

2 minutes ago, Aggy said:

Slightly ot but the crowd noise sounds much better on this stream (sounds like you’re watching same as me) than Skysports or BBC.

The American stream on NBCN

Looking at in game stats we've had just the one shot on target so far

Maybe we bought Drmic on some sort of reverse “pay as you play” deal? The more he plays, the less we pay?

• Haha 2

Just now, sonyc said:

Yep. Drmic’s sporting back pass

• Haha 1

Just now, sonyc said:

And who was that from? 😔

15 minutes ago, Indy said:

Alex I’m not but I’m signalling him as he has to be our outlet, he’s not moved, held the ball up or linked anything......that’s a key for a loan striker. Yes we haven’t been great but we’ve had nothing to get out forward.

That’s fair enough, I don’t disagree with what you’re saying there, Indy. Just so thoroughly disappointed watching this mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

And who was that from? 😔

100% of our chances then have come from him😜

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Hello Alex,

No; they really aren't. I gain no pleasure from that statement but the evidence is there for all to see this season. I went for us finishing 17th as I thought we'd just have enough to stay up but we are bottom because we deserve to be.

It looks like we are going to have the lowest points score we've ever had in the top flight and I can't see us winning any more games this season playing as we are. Christ, I'd just settle for a league goal to be honest.

We had a go and came up short. Learn the lessons and then try to go again...

OTBC

It’s so saddening to watch, DDJ. I had such high hopes for these lads this season, I still honestly think there are many that are playing below their level. What happened to those performances earlier in the season where we might lose but still look a real threat taking the game to them? ☹️

Crikey - it doesn’t seem to matter who we play, or who we are playing, we just appear to have no goal threat at all.  It’s so strange - four league games back and barely a shot on target in 3 home games is utterly dreadful.

Come on Lakey, let’s be having you! 😂

Personally I am looking forward to reading about how we have the best Norwich manager ever... and how lucky we are.

We are useless.

So no one else bothered to BELIEVE then? Just me obviously. This defeat is on all of you..

This has been awful and caps one of the most pathetic, soul destroying relegation seasons of all time. Well done to the board for managing to top previous efforts which takes some doing.

even Farke has lost the lot and become inept since the restart. Let’s hope that’s a temporary thing and he refinds his confidence in the champ as he could really have done a worse job than he has in the last month. 

• Like 2