1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

I have watched some poor Norwich sides o we the years but I can honestly say I’ve rarely been as disappointed as I have with the selections, attitude and general lack of desire to win I’ve seen in the last two and a half home league games. Which we should remember are “must win” games for us.

its pathetic. Sort it out now Farke. This game not gone if he makes some changes now and we actually go at them. 

It's sad how if we were 1-0 down at half time last season we would 100 percent expect us to end up winning it by the end.

What happaned to that team? Yes, different far weaker leauge and all but if only the team had just even the slightest ounce of courage, bravery and confidence they did back then we wouldent be in this mess.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, SplatCat said:

If we were playing in front of a crowd things would be so, so different.

Why? We were bottom then as well

2 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Looking at replay. Tim tried to pass the  ball to the middle when Lewis was free and Onel was in a great position just to his left. Such a bad decision by TK and seems to not know where to pass the ball. Shocking for a player of his class

And where was Godfrey? It was Tettey and I think Aarons in the box when Trossard scored.

He will bring on Pukki or Idah up with Drmic and we will start losing the midfield. It needs Cantwell and a Pukki for Duda and Drmic. Possibly Vrancic too. 

Brighton are nothing but they have an organised competant defence that enables them to pick up enough points to have a chance of survival.

Our football is pleasing on the eye but ineffective for staying in the Premier League.

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

It’s not that they’re not ‘good enough’. 

We aren't Alex. The table doesn't lie.

3 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

We could score 3 goals in the second half...

Started drinking at 6am did you? 😉 😋

OTBC

I don't think that it's a lack of desire or attitude. It's tactics we employ to try to have a controlled build up make it look like there is lack of desire, which, I don't think is actually the case. Unfortunately, when that's coupled with the fact we're just not good enough, this is the result we get.

24 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Well started quite well but the usual error and the complete waste of space we have up front along with the pathetic Duda mean we have zero threat. Farkes team selections since the restart in the home games have been monumentally horrific. Really, really frustrating. Vrancic, Pukki and Todd on please for Drmic, Duda and Mclean 

McLean has played well, to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

16/1 on Betfair for those who like to make money. 

I'll give you 25-1! 

We ain't getting anything from this! 

11 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Why are you singling him out?

Apart from Hernandez and Buendia, the whole team are doing themselves a MASSIVE disservice. 

I’m annoyed watching this. It’s like they’re playing in lead boots. Zero intensity. It’s not that they’re not ‘good enough’. They are. But what’s happened to the one touch pressure football? Brighton are absolutely shoite and aren’t having to do anything to win the 3 points. We could annihilate them with some effort.

We could score 3 goals in the second half if we actually tried asserting some dominance. I love the players but this isn’t good enough from them. They are letting themselves down. 

Why because just shown he stands does **** all and shows no effort. Offside all the time. We have no outlet because he doesn’t move or link anything up.

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

We aren't Alex. The table doesn't lie.

Started drinking at 6am did you? 😉 😋

OTBC

That’s bolloxs, DDJ. They ARE good enough. And that’s my issue. They are not playing how they can. All this 4 touch football nonsense, where did that come from? We are where we are because the players effort does not match their ability. There’s plenty enough ability in our squad to at least keep us up, they are letting themselves down. Brighton are sh1te. The only player I can really give any sort of praise to in that half was Hernandez.

Have tried not to criticise drmic but he is so static against a fluid defence. I believe he will do better in the championship but only because the defenders are a lot worse. 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Why because just shown he stands does **** all and shows no effort. Offside all the time. We have no outlet because he doesn’t move or link anything up.

You make it sound like it’s just him though!

There is no guile from any player today other than Hernandez.