Lazy **** Drmic, I have t seen such a lazy forward with zero talent since I played Sunday league!

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Once again Hernandez looking like the only player putting effort in

Why did he cut back? Put your bleddy foot through it. Nobody is one footed 6 yards from goal.

Drmic just stood on a snail. He said it had been following him all game.

• Haha 1

Lol. How did we not get the ball into a position to threaten the goal at the end of the half? Would rather play it back than put in a dangerous ball.

• Like 1

How can we have come back from lockdown this bad? Yes we were struggling before but this is a different level of poor. Before lockdown we looked decent and in many games could consider ourselves unlucky to come away on the wrong end of the result. Since lockdown it’s been impossible to see where a goal is coming from and the only question is how many will the opposition get

3 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Hello Sonyc 

I guess we might as well give some game time to those that haven't had much this season i.e. Idah and Vrancic.

These games are getting increasing more uncomfortable to watch.

OTBC

Yes, absolutely. I would have had them in from the start. Our previous 3 matches in the league have been depressing affairs. Why not change something. 

Agree it's uncomfortable viewing. Somehow, it's not our old selves. Playing without a crowd has hurt this team in my opinion. 

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Would it ?

Our confidence is so fragile

I think it would, I’m not saying it would have made any difference to the results but the teams that rely on and need to lift their game to get results are bound to be disadvantaged by this mockery of the game.

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

Lol. How did we not get the ball into a position to threaten the goal at the end of the half? Would rather play it back than put in a dangerous ball.

Was literally shouting this at the TV at that precise moment.

Brighton do not look good. Scored from another gift, this match is there for the taking. If Drmic and Duda appear for the second half, I think I’ll just turn off. We all know they will and he’ll take off Hernandez for Rupp or something equally as baffling! 

I'm getting my old footy boots out from under the stairs....and I'm gonna jump on my bike at half time and pedal like hell down to Carra and climb over the gates near the hotel and sprint across the pitch .....Then I'm gonna sit in the home dug-out and when they all come out after half-time. I'll cajole Farke and then insist that he puts me on at 60 mins......I think I can do better than any of our current shower at this moment in time.....

• Like 1

Just now, Orly said:

"what's that? It's the last seconds of the half and if I go backwards the ref will probably blow his whistle? Well I best go backwards then!"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Pearce is getting on my nerves. "Norwich are playing nice footbal"

What? Klose to Godfrey. Godfrey to Klose. Multiply by the value of 10

I must say I am very impressed with the 3 yard passes back and forth between the defenders. We've got Brighton on the ropes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Orly said:

It was ludicrous 46+ minutes on the clock

and we’re fannying around with it on the wing. It looked like Drmic might have had some space from my view, but players knew it would be a wasted ball?

Can Klose claim an assist for their goal like drmic had against arsenal?

45 minutes to salvage something.

45 minutes before Keith gives his devastating opinion.

Just now, Indy said:

Lazy **** Drmic, I have t seen such a lazy forward with zero talent since I played Sunday league!

Why are you singling him out?

Apart from Hernandez and Buendia, the whole team are doing themselves a MASSIVE disservice. 

I’m annoyed watching this. It’s like they’re playing in lead boots. Zero intensity. It’s not that they’re not ‘good enough’. They are. But what’s happened to the one touch pressure football? Brighton are absolutely shoite and aren’t having to do anything to win the 3 points. We could annihilate them with some effort.

We could score 3 goals in the second half if we actually tried asserting some dominance. I love the players but this isn’t good enough from them. They are letting themselves down. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Defending is rank, amateur stuff. Don't understand how we continue to be so laughably open at the back.

According to some on here, it’s  because we’re playing “breathtaking” football going forward, which I can only assume means passing it around at the back then giving it away when we get to the half way line - I could only watch from c.1pm today and I’ve seen two City touches in Brighton’s half I think.

Looking at replay. Tim tried to pass the  ball to the middle when Lewis was free and Onel was in a great position just to his left. Such a bad decision by TK and seems to not know where to pass the ball. Shocking for a player of his class

• Like 1

Generally don't understand how we can all see (pro and anti Farke supporters alike) that Drmic and Duka were stinker selections and how on earth one of Buendia or Cantwell aren't playing in that No. 10 role is bizarre?!

Just now, sonyc said:

Yes, absolutely. I would have had them in from the start. Our previous 3 matches in the league have been depressing affairs. Why not change something. 

Yes, I'd have had Vrancic and Hernández in a lot more this season. Would have even used Stiepermann more as although he loses the ball too much he gives us height and presence up front to connect midfield and attack and give us an out ball. 

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Agree it's uncomfortable viewing. Somehow, it's not our old selves. Playing without a crowd had hurt this team in my opinion. 

The Southampton game f*cked us. We were so bad. Imagine getting so up for that game after 3 months of lockdown and then getting smashed; psychologically, the scars will still be there.

Agree - they are also missing the crowd.

OTBC

• Like 1

The players recruited for this season would have struggled to make an impact at championship level. Drmic is laughable, Pukki is clearly struggling now but why not start with Idah? At least you know we will get some effort out of him, Drmic doesn’t put in an honest performance for me

I have watched some poor Norwich sides o we the years but I can honestly say I’ve rarely been as disappointed as I have with the selections, attitude and general lack of desire to win I’ve seen in the last two and a half home league games. Which we should remember are “must win” games for us.

its pathetic. Sort it out now Farke. This game not gone if he makes some changes now and we actually go at them. 

• Like 2

Same old ridiculous tactics with Lewis and Aarons so  so high up, slow play, over playing, no urgency and no variety. Astonishing how every game we are the same, and every game we struggle. Only a fool tries to do the same thing over and over when it demonstrably fails.

• Like 1