Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Portsmouth/Oxford/Fleetwood/Wycombe

5 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I'm kind of in the anyone but Fleetwood brigade and that's solely down to Joey Barton.

Fleetwood would be a laugh.

P*ss up in Blackpool before/after a new ground to boot assuming we’re allowed back in by then.

Wycombe - my local team and a reminder of our League One sojourn (Korey Smith, 1-0).

• Like 1

Oxford.. just because it's closest to me BUT I'm still delusional and am awaiting 'the miracle'.... at least until tomorrow!

8 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Wycombe - my local team and a reminder of our League One sojourn (Korey Smith, 1-0).

Ahhh - I remember !  We were remorseless by that point in the L1 campaign, not a classic but we were the better side and eventually took one of our chances.  This season is a reminder that if you don't take your chances, you get nowhere.

Also I remember a trip to Oxford ages ago, I can't even remember if it was a cup or league game ?  We won though !

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Wycombe. Akinfenwa in the Championship.

Joking aside there is something graceful watching him amble about the pitch I would love to see how our defence would manage against him 

Oxford or Wycombe, please, since I’ll be moving back to Berkshire very shortly. Also a pal is a Mighty Yellow Bullocks fan, and I have a soft spot for Wycombe, so either please.

Edited by GenerationA47

37 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Joking aside there is something graceful watching him amble about the pitch I would love to see how our defence would manage against him 

You sure he wont retire or move on? 

For a start its very rare for him to start, hes mostly on the bench nowdays. 

Still, amazing the shape hes in at 38 years old, and soon to be 39, absoloute monster of a player

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

Portsmouth. Raucous fans and a big attendance at FCR if we are ever allowed in the ground again, which is doubtful.

Bit of  a come down Man City to Oxford.

Always had a soft spot for Wycombe since i managed them om premier manager in the 90s so them. 

Hyde, Carroll, creaser, guppy. Quality players! 

31 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Portsmouth for me, used to love going to Fratton Park.

Brilliant, classic old fashined stadium, one of the best atmospheres around too.

Far better than all the new "modern" soulless toliet bowl stadiums

47 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Great stuff by Wycombe tonight, Joey looks thoughtful in spectacles. 

Probably because his brother is applying for parole.

Had to laugh as well. Joey's son is called Cassius. That is funny from someone who prefers to beat up youngsters.

Portsmouth - a propa club innit

But they've served their time for letting Redknap near them, and their fans have stuck with them ..... and the extra £7m in tv money for being in the Champs would mean they could cough up a bit for Raggett