Sign in to follow this  
Harry53

Josh Martin

Interesting interview with Josh in today's match programme. I just wonder when he might be given a good 20 minutes this season? Onel is first choice winger so i wonder if DF might introduce Josh in a game to replace Onel (assuming he starts)?

Look at Foden and how well he has stepped up to senior football in the PL. Young players need time to cut their teeth in 1st team and now could be the perfect time to do it. 

Young players are more likely to play with confidence and want to impress so although I love Teemu I think Saturday might be better with Adam Idah starting but with Josh on the  bench. I would definitely give him 20 minutes though. 

I certainly never want to see Drmic in the team ever again, especially when we have talented lads waiting in the wings. 

Josh Martin looks a real talent. I’d be delighted if we’re in a good position tomorrow and he gets 20 minutes. The good thing is Farke is not afraid to blood youth, and I expect we’ll be seeing a lot more of him next season. Not bothered if this sounds crazy, but I wouldn’t be unhappy to see him start tomorrow, I honestly think he’d be a breath of fresh air, and who knows, perhaps that  bit of unknown talent that Brighton can’t have legislated for.

Time to plan for next season, 

If Josh is to be part of next seasons plans he should be given minutes this season and a chance to hit the ground running next year. 

• Like 1