Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Last chance saloon...H Brighton

55 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Shes not mate. Ask her about hogesar.

I am sorry to shatter your illusion but you are in the queue 

• Haha 1

You know pukki will start and idah will come on mid way second half when we are trailing seems to be thing to stick with regulars idah should definitely start instinct of pukki who has gone right off the boil 

Good Luck tomorrow. I'm a big admirer of Potter but I fancy you for a win in this one.

Edited by ALBOWLLY
he's not suspended

Surely the news this morning that Lawro says Brighton are bound to beat Norwich must cheer us fans?

At least we're early kick off so we can get it out of the way with and drown our sorrows with the opening pubs...

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

At least we're early kick off so we can get it out of the way with and drown our sorrows with the opening pubs...

Very brave of you.  Are you more confident that you'll escape Covid down the pub than NCFC will get relegated?

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

‘ Spoons will be out of the blocks at 8am sharp so plenty of time to get tanked up before KO.

Be so p*ssed won’t care about the footie and get too upset.

A plan.

• Haha 1

Lots of Idah love,  just not sure he is quite ready to lead the line alone;   been marked that he has impressed when accompanied by a partner,  while he really struggled at away manu.   it may be better to start him alongside someone but my preference is to keep him from the bench if sticking to 4231/4141 (which I expect we will do)

I wonder if 3421 would suit us better and leave pukki/idah less isolated.   Whoever we play in the centre of the 4 (Rupp, Kenny, Trybull, Mario, Leitner) leaves us weak. Away at brighton was when i realised there was no future in the TT/KM midfield partnership,  sadly resused too many times to prove my case.  I would rest kenny as mario out tackled him v arsenal despite only having a 6th of the time on the pitch.  marios passing was shocking on weds mind.  rupp is defensively disciplined nd could help keep some shape. 

Krul

Godfrey  Klose Lewis

Aarons Vrancic Tettey Onel

Cantwell Buedia

Idah

• Like 1

On 02/07/2020 at 19:56, Dr Greenthumb said:

You know Mclean and Rupp will start though

As long as he doesn't play Drmic I will be happy. If at any time he wants to push for goals he should bring on Josh

6 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

‘ Spoons will be out of the blocks at 8am sharp so plenty of time to get tanked up before KO.

Be so p*ssed won’t care about the footie and get too upset.

A plan.

Is anyone really drinking in Master Martins pubs? Would sooner go without. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

As long as he doesn't play Drmic I will be happy. If at any time he wants to push for goals he should bring on Josh

Until this week, I haven’t mind Drmic, but he isn’t the answer (sadly)

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Wonder if we'll see that Brighton fan on here tomorrow? Adam something or other?

Hell, I hope not. That b**ger was right wasn't he!

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Is anyone really drinking in Master Martins pubs? Would sooner go without. 

Has he got rid of those Brexit leaflets on the tables yet? Or is he now on to the subject of a no deal?

I think Vrancic just has to start. What we've lacked all season is no playmaker hence the lack of goals or chances and eventually get picked off.

Reminds me of Lambert 'rediscovering' Wes and then building a team around him. Yes he had weaknesses but made us tick.

Same goes for Vrancic.

4 hours ago, toftwood said:

What a load of miseryguts. We are gonna win 3-1 and the sun will shine!

Admirable optimism, I hope you're right!

Think I saw the Brighton team arriving this afternoon. Three rather posh looking coaches leaving a side entrance to Norwich Airport. Wonder where they'll be staying and training given hotels are shut.

7 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Think I saw the Brighton team arriving this afternoon. Three rather posh looking coaches leaving a side entrance to Norwich Airport. Wonder where they'll be staying and training given hotels are shut.

MJB Beeches hotel Earlham road.