Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Season Ticket Refunds

Can anyone remember when they were due to be paid out by please ?. 
I had in my head by end of June, but unless I have been missed that is clearly not correct.

Thanks

Oh... You'll be in the doghouse for exposing that you're taking a refund now!! 😂 

Disgraceful that it takes this long to repay...especially as us season tickets holders have either already paid next seasons ticket price in full, or 5 months into paying it by direct debit! 

Just now, Sideshow Tim said:

Oh... You'll be in the doghouse for exposing that you're taking a refund now!! 😂 

Disgraceful that it takes this long to repay...especially as us season tickets holders have either already paid next seasons ticket price in full, or 5 months into paying it by direct debit! 

There’s a few who wanted to pay for 21/22 upfront as well to help the club. 

6 minutes ago, Sideshow Tim said:

Lol

Be quite funny as I got slated on here for not taking the last refund ( the Grant Holt year ), now I want the money I will get slated for taking it. At the start of this we ( as a family ) found ourselves in dire financial consequences, yet the club refused to do anything to help with the only option they gave us was to cancel our season tickets. We are now in a much better situation so 2 of our 3 were reinstated. 

• Like 1