Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Fantasy football fixtures and results

Watford fixtures  -  Chelsea away, Norwich home, Newcastle home, West Ham away, Man City home, Arsenal away

Can't see many points there for them. If we can hold them to a draw, that might be their only point.

29 total.

Villa fixtures - Liverpool away, Man Utd home, Crystal Palace home, Everton away, Arsenal home, West Ham away.

Maybe three points against Crystal Palace

30 points total

Bournmouth fixtures - Man Utd away, Tottenham home, Leicester home, Man City away, Southampton home, Everton away.

No easy ones there, maybe three points,

30 total

West Ham - Newcastle away, Burnley home, Norwich away, Watford home, Man Utd away, Villa home.

Should pick up points to Watford and Burnley at home.

Safe on 33 points or more.

Norwich - Brighton home, Watford away, West Ham home, Chelsea away, Burnley home, Man City away.

3 home wins and a draw at Watford, 10 points

31 total

Positions end of season -

16. West Ham      36

17. Norwich          31

18. Villa                 30

19. Bournemouth 30

20. Watford           29

Well, you never know..........

Much, much more likely to not score another goal this season than the above. 

So 3 wins in the last 6 games and we've only won 5 all season and none since January.

Ideas have run out, enthusiasm gone, zero confidence, teamwork non existent, goals dried up, passing game in tatters, no desire, no leadership, no fight and still gifting goals at the back every game.

You disappoint me LDC, with form like that I was expecting you to say we would win all 6.

Edited by Making Plans

14 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Watford fixtures  -  Chelsea away, Norwich home, Newcastle home, West Ham away, Man City home, Arsenal away

Can't see many points there for them. If we can hold them to a draw, that might be their only point.

29 total.

Villa fixtures - Liverpool away, Man Utd home, Crystal Palace home, Everton away, Arsenal home, West Ham away.

Maybe three points against Crystal Palace

30 points total

Bournmouth fixtures - Man Utd away, Tottenham home, Leicester home, Man City away, Southampton home, Everton away.

No easy ones there, maybe three points,

30 total

West Ham - Newcastle away, Burnley home, Norwich away, Watford home, Man Utd away, Villa home.

Should pick up points to Watford and Burnley at home.

Safe on 33 points or more.

Norwich - Brighton home, Watford away, West Ham home, Chelsea away, Burnley home, Man City away.

3 home wins and a draw at Watford, 10 points

31 total

16. West Ham      36

17. Norwich          31

18. Villa                 30

19. Bournemouth 30

20. Watford           29

Well, you never know..........

Dream on

Yep, I think if we were playing with some of the vigour and verve of earlier in the season when we were causing teams a lot of problems then I could see us doing that, Lakey. But not now, the spark appears to have largely gone out sadly. A few fleeting moments here and there, but not like how we could put teams like Spurs, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves etc etc on the back foot earlier in the season. We just don’t look as menacing going forward, and that’s understandable when the lads are far from full confidence.

If we were to get out of this mess, I feel it would be one of the greatest endings to a season ever seen in the history of NCFC.

18 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Ideas have run out, enthusiasm gone, zero confidence, teamwork non existent, goals dried up, passing game in tatters, no desire, no leadership, no fight and still gifting goals at the back every game.

When i posted near enough that City1st told me i was talking absolute nonsense and hoggy disputed my view as well.

Remarkably, the premise of this thread hasn't changed all that much after the bad run we've had and that defeat yesterday.

Watford/Bnmth/Villa still all up against it, pressure mounting.

We simply have to take three points off Watford to put the cat among the pigeons.  

Watford fixtures  -  Norwich home, Newcastle home, West Ham away, Man City home, Arsenal away

On 28, we need to beat them and then they may well not get any more points - I'll give them one point against Newcastle.

29 total.

Villa fixtures - Man Utd home, Crystal Palace home, Everton away, Arsenal home, West Ham away. Maybe three points against Crystal Palace

30 points total

Bournmouth fixtures - Tottenham home, Leicester home, Man City away, Southampton home, Everton away.

No easy ones there, maybe not even one point

27 points total

Norwich - Watford away, West Ham home, Chelsea away, Burnley home, Man City away.

Beat Watford West Ham and Burnley - draw with Chelsea to 31 points

31 total

17. Norwich          31

--------------------------------------

18. Villa                   30

19. Watford             29

20. Bournemouth   27

Love it.  Hope springs eternal - It might even go to the final match against Man City.....what a day that could be, if they are on the beach and we replicate the performance early in the season.  Yeah, la-di-dah, deluded....whatever, but the rest of the season is still something to look forward to.  Bring on Watford......

Edited by lake district canary

23 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s back on then? 

Not expecting it, but once the disappointment of the last result goes away a bit, there is always the next match to look forward to.