Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

And now West Ham are winning.

Bloke I know is a Watford fan . Even after tonight he’s not completely writing us off yet .  So nor will I . 
OTBC . 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

West Ham winner make any difference to our chances Lakey? 

Of course, but's let's see what happens in the next game.  It's still a case of winning a match and the ones above losing and we get the scent of a comeback.

Despite the bad luck with the VAR, they scored the exact sort of goal we wouldn’t. Arguably, they have better players but that last goal did demonstrate that you don’t need 15 passes to score. 

If or when we are relegated it will only happen to Lakey once. Some of you seem to have gone through this relegation every game since Christmas. If accepting relegation hasn't brought you peace you may as well have been like Lakey 🙃

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

If or when we are relegated it will only happen to Lakey once. Some of you seem to have gone through this relegation every game since Christmas. If accepting relegation hasn't brought you peace you may as well have been like Lakey 🙃

This.........

To be fair, looking at their fixtures and squad, they’d stay up anyway, they have a couple of reasonable games next I believe.

If we just want to make this interesting,  we have to beat Brighton. All of the other teams are playing away at Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea respectively.

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Ha ha, that’s exactly how I see it, Eddie. I’ll wait until we’re relegated to suffer the torment, within weeks we’ll be playing again 👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Ha ha, that’s exactly how I see it, Eddie. I’ll wait until we’re relegated to suffer the torment, within weeks we’ll be playing again 👍

That will be more torment if we still can't go. I can't watch the games like this. It's not just us, I cant watch any of them. The only one I did watch through was Man Utd in the cup. But that was soulless. The thought of starting again in September, as things are right now, is bleak to say the least.

• Like 1

You might get to a couple of games in September if you're lucky NN but sure as eggs is eggs, this virus will be back in the Autumn, if not before, and we'll all be in lockdown again with no football at all.

It ain't gone away and with millions of people given the green light go beserk from Saturday, it'll soon start spreading like wildfire again.

19 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

You might get to a couple of games in September if you're lucky NN but sure as eggs is eggs, this virus will be back in the Autumn, if not before, and we'll all be in lockdown again with no football at all.

It ain't gone away and with millions of people given the green light go beserk from Saturday, it'll soon start spreading like wildfire again.

I think you're right. I see the theatre have cancelled the panto this year. I'm sure there's a joke there to be had...

We had a very slim chance after the league resumed, sadly we've performed so poorly since I think you'd be delusional to suggest we can do it now. We can't score for toffee and have shipped 11 goals in 4 games...

7 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I think you're right. I see the theatre have cancelled the panto this year. I'm sure there's a joke there to be had...

Oh No there isnt!😇🐟👍

9 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Oh no there isn't.

Pinkun echo chamber.

I can't see Carrow Rd opening this year. Govt will push the boundaries elsewhere to boost the economy, mass gatherings will be limited.

On a football front our goal difference is -35, effectively 7 points adrift. Not a single league goal since the restart and we haven't scored more than 1 in a game since Everton away.

Need to spend the rest of this season rebuilding and rethinking for next season's promotion challenge. I'm looking forward to it but it won't be football as we know it.