Sign in to follow this  
NFN FC

Official match thread

I’m just glad we haven’t managed to be as consistently **** throughout the entire season as we have since the recent restart. Surely would’ve blown Derby’s record away!

Worrying how much of an impact this exit is going to have on the start of next season, each performance at the moment feels like punch after punch to fan positivity and squad morale. Farke will find himself under pressure early on next season at this rate. 

The ref is an utter home banker (excuse my spelling mistake). His constant free kicks given to arsenal gives them momentum and yet most are 50/50.

Other than that I would like to see someone taking a chance and running at them a bit instead of sideways and backwards.

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I’m just glad we haven’t managed to be as consistently **** throughout the entire season as we have since the recent restart. Surely would’ve blown Derby’s record away!

Worrying how much of an impact this exit is going to have on the start of next season, each performance at the moment feels like punch after punch to fan positivity and squad morale. Farke will find himself under pressure early on next season at this rate. 

Play like this in the Championship and it's another 15th place finish.

5 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

I am still firmly of the opinion that the 3 signings of Drmic Duda and Rupp were just a waste of time. Not one of them are even Champ standard. What's more they keep last season's players on the bench when they are in fact better players. Rupp couldn't even pass to Todd or Teemu when put through. Shocking

You’ve clearly got some sort of grudge about Rupp. He’s done ok since the restart, certainly no worse than much of the rest of the team, and has played some good football at times. I know we get emotional at times like this, but I don’t see why that means it’s ok to unjustifiably slag players off who will be a valuable part of the team next season.

• Like 1

Come on, as away performances go, we have hit the bar, forced the goalie into a tough save from McLean - we were doing ok.  That Krul mistake was a hammer blow....but if we score the next goal we can make it interesting......just wait until Luiz starts getting casual and pounce.

2-2 anyone?

• Thanks 1

Bottom four clubs have one point between them since the restart. 

We spent beggar all. Villa spent well over £100M and are no better.

The gulf seems bigger than three years ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, East Rider said:

The ref is an utter home banker (excuse my spelling mistake). His constant free kicks given to arsenal gives them momentum and yet most are 50/50.

Sraw clutching at it's best.

Just accept that we're not good enough

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Is this the right thread for a meltdown?

No FF it’s the start of a relegation party!

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Bottom four clubs have one point between them since the restart. 

We spent beggar all. Villa spent well over £100M and are no better.

The gulf seems bigger than three years ago.

Sheff Utd?

Just now, lake district canary said:

Come on, as away performances go, we have hit the bar, forced the goalie into a tough save from McLean - we were doing ok.  That Krul mistake was a hammer blow....but if we score the next goal we can make it interesting......just wait until Luiz starts getting casual and pounce.

2-2 anyone?

Who is going to pounce? We have had two attempts and both from long distance.

We are all as hopeful as you LDC or we would turn off.

Just now, lake district canary said:

2-2 anyone?

Hello Lakey. Got to hand it to you mate.

Arsenal are toying with us in second gear.

The thing that annoys me is every time Idah comes on he looks lively and offers something different, so why does he sit behind Drmic who offers sweet f*** all?

• Like 1

At a total loss to why Buendia and Pukki off our creative and goal scorer, why not Rupp and Trybull for Hernandez and Idah!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

At a total loss to why Buendia and Pukki off our creative and goal scorer, why not Rupp and Trybull for Hernandez and Idah!

Buendia has been poor hasn’t he?

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Happy with the changes. Harsh on Pukki but it's not happening for him.

I used to claim it was the injury that harmed him most, but now he's clearly lost all confience

Just now, Indy said:

Well Buendia was pretty poor in the 1st half. Wasn't tracking back enough and lost the ball easily in the final 3rd a couple of times 

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

Buendia has not been good for some time and a liability defensively. Farke gets slated for not playing him and Pukki but they aren’t showing that they can make something happen this game. 

Just now, Indy said:

And who is left to play in midfield!? 😂

Anyway, seems like we've gone three at the back with Hernandez and Aarons as wing backs. Interesting.