Sign in to follow this  
NFN FC

Official match thread

22 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Bottom four clubs have one point between them since the restart. 

I think Villa have two but only because of that goal line technology fiasco, and as for the Sheff Utd comment, well they have only that 1 point from the Villa game and have shipped 8 goals in their other three matches. So I think it is reasonable to suggest that the teams with the least talented players are being disproportionately disadvantaged by not playing in front of a crowd. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not sure what he's worse at, singing or football.

Football 

Possibly the worst Premiership team and squad we have seen in the yellow and green... Abject failure of a season. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Bottom four clubs have one point between them since the restart. 

I think Villa have two but only because of that goal line technology fiasco, and as for the Sheff Utd comment, well they have only that 1 point from the Villa game and have shipped 8 goals in their other three matches. So I think it is reasonable to suggest that the teams with the least talented players are being disproportionately disadvantaged by not playing in front of a crowd. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All I can hear is circus music and clown honking

Every time you post...

At least it only took Graeme Sounness 50 minutes to work out Ali Dia was a fraud. It's taking Farke ages to work out Drmic is. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not sure what he's worse at, singing or football.

You've reminded me, must get a Josep song on the music thread

• Haha 1

Webber's recruitment has failed us. Perhaps he is just the Championship expert. The Neil Warnock of sporting directors.

3 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

This game has been Godfrey in a nutshell. Looks impressive with the ball at his feet, quick, strong with a spectacular shot or crossfield pass in him, but then he goes and drops a defensive clanger like that.

He’s wasted in defence.

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Have to say great vision and pass by Drmic........what a totally lazy player, lazy on the pitch and in his play.

And lazy with his music too! 

• Like 1

I will say though that we should go out with this formation from the start against Brighton, until the horrible mistake we were actually playing pretty well all things considered and at this point might as well try something new!

Just now, robertociNCFC said:

I will say though that we should go out with this formation from the start against Brighton, until the horrible mistake we were actually playing pretty well all things considered and at this point might as well try something new!

Agree. Needs something different

It was clear enough before the season started. We were never going to outscore teams in this league. The lesser teams have to be able to defend to have any chance.