cambridgeshire canary

Todays offical lineup- Vrancic still on the bench along with Hernandez.

Lacazette and aubameyang are up top for Arsenal, both taking on Tetty in centreback.

Although they are starting Luiz, so not all bad. Thought he was out?

arse.jpg

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Obviously liked what he saw against United, just hope Hernandez comes on to have an impact. This isn’t a great team selection, but he’s the boss

Arsenal very dangerous at the top end but potential for a trainwreck at the back. 

Team as expected really with Trybull replacing Tettey in midfield. I guess the tactics will be the same as Utd, stay in the game and try and hit them on the break. 

2 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Mclean + Trybull = fail 

Hope I'm wrong! 

OTBC

Yes usually, but I'm hoping Rupp can support them.

3 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Mclean + Trybull = fail 

Hope I'm wrong! 

OTBC

I suspect that it's more McClean, Trybull & Rupp. Trybull sitting, with Rupp and McClean providing energy to get up and down the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Can sense a big beating here but at least it will stop an X cup finals left thread after the match.

We could lose 34-0 and I think we'd still get one of those!

I'm just hoping for a performance at the same level as we achieved against Man U. 

OTBC

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

We could lose 34-0 and I think we'd still get one of those!

I'm just hoping for a performance at the same level as we achieved against Man U. 

OTBC

I hope I’m wrong and Norwich win the match but just can’t see how we will. 

I like the line up.

It won't be easy but hey, this is the EPL and at the moment we deserve to be here.

Just go for it and see what happens.

That's all we can do.

I'm worried that we have a lack of firepower in attack and the midfielders to supply. Plus we have a non CB at CB.

Oh well......NMTD.

Edited by sonyc

5 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Everytime I read 'The boy...' I get a similar sensation to fingernails scraping on chalkboards. 

I just roll my eyes and move on to the next post, as it's clearly not going to be worth reading.

15 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Whilst Farke has zero options defensively that is not the case in midfield or upfront. Unfortunately the boy reveals predictably his boring team selection. 

Vrancic will leave in August if he's got any sense as Farke refuses to play him. The sole bright spark in the first three games is Onel who has played with energy and pace yet only gets on the pitch once the team goes behind. Our main striker looks shot of confidence yet plays with pretty much zero support and can't head a ball so immediately our attacking threat is severely nullified. His 'deputy' looks hugely out of place at this level whilst our much hyped youngster is consistently ignored. You honestly couldn't make it up!

Some of you really need to wake up and smell the coffee!

What’s the good news ?

We need at the very least to create chances. That's what has been usually missing this season.

I'm hoping we get creative - but then I've hoped against hope all season! 

This could be a cricket score. Not going to be easy watching. Just hope our confidence isn't in tatters for Saturdays must win game. 

We’re missing Tettey in the middle, McLean really isn’t very good is he, losing players and jogging about.

• Like 1

Ref giving everything Arsenals way. surprise surprise. Rupp is having another good game. 

Who is this ref? i've never seen him before but he's fe(kin useless. He looks like your typical ref, being small and balding, plus he has a clear bias so i get why he's been given a game at the highest level, but ffs, this is frustrating not being able to make a challenge.

6 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

What parts do you disagree with then? Please enlighten me.

No idea. Like I said, I genuinely saw the phrase 'the boy' and decided it wasn't worth reading any further and stopped.

3 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Seems strange, therefore, that you post on a football forum yet have no comment whatsoever on footballing matters!!!  

Yeah, that's definitely correct. I never comment on football. Don't worry, I'm sure that someone will comment on one of your messages to give you some form of validation (does this count?).