Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Championship relegation

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Bet you're not. 

That's quite funny for you... Low standards like... But not bad

15 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Don't you ever get at the least bit fed up with second rate or is your fan worship of our owners all you care about. Terminally dull....

Don't you ever get bored of spending your life being miserable on the internet? I'm just saying - you don't have to do it at every opportunity. Maybe go out for a walk? Take up a hobby that doesn't involve prostrating yourself on your internet every chance you get? 

I think that's a very long way of saying why don't you get a life, you sad excuse for a human. 

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Don't you ever get bored of spending your life being miserable on the internet? I'm just saying - you don't have to do it at every opportunity. Maybe go out for a walk? Take up a hobby that doesn't involve prostrating yourself on your internet every chance you get? 

I think that's a very long way of saying why don't you get a life, you sad excuse for a human. 

😁👍

Nah much more fun taking the Mikey out of little kids like you..... Ps my life is great, good job, lots of hobbies, great friends, health.... Even insulting trolls can not take the shine off it.... My team though 😁

It's funny how the cult get all abusive at the slightest "not on message" post... Guess they have zero anwsers so just get ....all shouty. Bless 'em.

2 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Nah much more fun taking the Mikey out of little kids like you..... Ps my life is great, good job, lots of hobbies, great friends, health.... Even insulting trolls can not take the shine off it.... My team though 😁

Oh I think I hit a nerve there. 

Nothing quite like needing to call someone a kid that reveals you can't take the heat. 

Why don't you go cry to all those friends you've just claimed you've got and leave us kids alone?

7 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh I think I hit a nerve there. 

Nothing quite like needing to call someone a kid that reveals you can't take the heat. 

Why don't you go cry to all those friends you've just claimed you've got and leave us kids alone?

No I really am quite calm thanks... You started the abuse (I expected it... You have form). Glad you confirmed you are a kid. Make much more sense... Xxx

3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

No I really am quite calm thanks... You started the abuse (I expected it... You have form). Glad you confirmed you are a kid. Make much more sense... Xxx

Hey, I'm happy to call a spade, a spade. When I think all you do is post moaning ****e with little basis, I'm happy to say you post moaning ****e with little basis. 

Judging by the rush of people of defend you against the numbers of people posting similar, I'd say I'm spot on. 

Which would be a bit embarrassing for you in your capacity as lonely internet troll wouldn't it? It's why you have to start calling me a kid and saying you have lots of friends and hobbies. 

3 hours ago, All the Germans said:

Living within 30 minutes of Middlesbrough and working with lots of their fans, they genuinely don't care. No more than we still care about Birmingham beating us.

I'm torn if I want them to be relegated or not; I genuinely admire how all of the local kids support Middlesbrough, as opposed to when I grew up in Norwich and and there were as many - if not more - Man Utd fans at my school. On the other side, I get to make fun of them if they get relegated. Either way - and assuming we're allowed to go to games - I'm going to the Riverside next season, in the away end against City or the home end against the scum.

I live 20 minutes from Boro - I'll catch you at the game!

OTBC

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Hey, I'm happy to call a spade, a spade. When I think all you do is post moaning ****e with little basis, I'm happy to say you post moaning ****e with little basis. 

Judging by the rush of people of defend you against the numbers of people posting similar, I'd say I'm spot on. 

Which would be a bit embarrassing for you in your capacity as lonely internet troll wouldn't it? It's why you have to start calling me a kid and saying you have lots of friends and hobbies. 

Brilliant. You actually think I give a s**t about this forum and your responses. Sorry if I upset you by calling you a kid. Did not realise you are the only one thats allowed to name call.... Getting too hot for you?  🤣😂

2 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Brilliant. You actually think I give a s**t about this forum and your responses. Sorry if I upset you by calling you a kid. Did not realise you are the only one thats allowed to name call.... Getting too hot for you?  🤣😂

Given you respond to literally every post made in response to yours, yes you very much either give a **** or have literally nothing else to do. 

The evidence is quite plain. 

3 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Given you respond to literally every post made in response to yours, yes you very much either give a **** or have literally nothing else to do. 

The evidence is quite plain. 

No genuinely having a laugh at you... Good fun whilst watching the repair shop. I always confront bullies.... X

Edited by Kenny Foggo

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

No genuinely having a laugh at you... Good fun whilst watching the repair shop. I always confront bullies.... X

Haha. Here we go. You can't win the argument, so you call me a kid. Still can't win? Call me a bully. Make out you're the big brave hero of the forum.  It's straight out of the shouting on the internet for dummies manual. 

Repair Shop is a great program though. Proper good way to pass all that free time you must have when you're not on here posting the same stuff over and over and over. 

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

We’ve lost, Bournemouth lost. West Ham losing 

Now drawing. Should be winning - disallowing that last one was criminal.

Btw, how poor a keeper is Kepa?

Haha. Here we go. You can't win the argument, so you call me a kid. Still can't win? Call me a bully. Make out you're the big brave hero of the forum.  It's straight out of the shouting on the internet for dummies manual. 

Repair Shop is a great program though. Proper good way to pass all that free time you must have when you're not on here posting the same stuff over and over and over. 

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Now drawing. Should be winning - disallowing that last one was criminal.

Btw, how poor a keeper is Kepa?

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You called myself a whinger and a sad human being 🤣 I called you a kid and a bully. Don't abuse me son, I won't give it back. Maybe if you spent less time bullying other City fans you might have something interest to add to this forum.

Repair shop is great and my main focus... You are mildly amusing....

4 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

You called myself a whinger and a sad human being 🤣 I called you a kid and a bully. Don't abuse me son, I won't give it back. Maybe if you spent less time bullying other City fans you might have something interest to add to this forum.

Repair shop is great and my main focus... You are mildly amusing....

I hate to interrupt your TV viewing another time, but I feel obligated to point out I called your posts moany, whiney ****e. Not you. 

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of your concocted narrative of you being a forum champion, confronting bullies. 

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I hate to interrupt your TV viewing another time, but I feel obligated to point out I called your posts moany, whiney ****e. Not you. 

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of your concocted narrative of you being a forum champion, confronting bullies. 

Oh we are taking this all serious... Sad human... Is that a compliment? Apologise I may forgive you... Otherwise the tag sticks son...

2 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I live 20 minutes from Boro - I'll catch you at the game!

OTBC

I'm probably 20 minutes too, I just don't want to admit it! 😉