Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

KTF'ers - your mans done it again!

How many more defeats do we have to put up with before you KTF lot realise it''s a lost cause.It;s getting embarrasing to wear my yellow and green shirt!WORTHY OUT know before we are relegated!

Just a quick question. You obviously want Worthington out, so why are you spending your time having a go at the people that don''t? Do they have any say in whether Worthington goes or not? Why not write to the club, stage a protest etc. Whinging on a message board will do nowt..

And before you get the wrong idea again, I want him out too.

yes i have written to the club, and no i won''t do a protest. I do not want to go back to the chase out days.but must admit i am coming close to a protest!

I''ll have a word on sunday. Hopefully they''ll get someone who is allowed sharp objects.

The grubby bits of paper written on in blue crayon and shoved through the letterbox tend to get swept up.

I think there was a mass demonstration by the anti club brigade last week. Either that or there was two shifty looking undesirables hanging about in Morrison''s carpark hold up an old cornflake box with Werthey ot sacrawled upon it.

It was the one with the blue and white bobble hat and elastoplast taped round his specs that gave most cause for concern.