Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Reading vs Norwich Match Thread...

Never thought I would say this but

We are Leeds, We are Leeds

We are, we are we are Leeds.

Worthy has to go now utter disgrace. I have never been so harsh in my criticism but what was that all about tonight. They might be top but they are hardly world beaters.

RIGHT SIDED PLAYER, WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM.

Hughes is not an offensive player, he hasn''t got the creative spark. Play him in defence or on the bench.

No Safri, we have no hope. Totally shocking and changes need to be made before the summer. We should not be getting beatings like this in this division but if we are honest, this is what we expected especially when we saw the team.

if there is another big fat L in our results column come 1pm on Saturday I will personally man the border to ensure Worthless does not get back into Norfolk

Dear oh dear oh dear.

This is totally inexcusable - from what I''ve heard on the commentary it was easy.   What has happened to us?   We don''t stand a chance of making the playoffs at this rate...

I suppose that the only positive to take from this is the fact that if we do lose against the Scum (please don''t let that happen) then Worthington''s position will be untenable...

[quote user="SudanOne"]if there is another big fat L in our results column come 1pm on Saturday I will personally man the border to ensure Worthless does not get back into Norfolk[/quote]

We are playing at home, you will need to get him out of Norfolk first!

[quote user="my_left_foot"]

Christ - they are even resting players now and still scoring.   Where are the Worthy KTF merchants now - come on, where are you?   This is what your man has done to the team - will it finally sink in or will you carry on sitting there with your heads in the sand?.  Never mind, Radio Norfolk are covering themselves by suggesting Reading will murder every team they meet.

Worthy must go - board act now. That is 9 (yes 9) goals conceded (so far) in the last 3 league games, two of which were at home.   Is there a manager and coaching  staff in history who has been allowed so many defeats and crap performances in 2 years and still stood there smelling of roses?  The only mugs are us idiots parting with our money.  Surely the time has come to make a stand.  Woops ........... but surely no, I am certain it will all get better!    "The game is like a training match", the reserves got stuffed 5-0 last night, and could hardly put a team together.  Wake up everyone ............... we are in major freefall.   "Hughes runs and gives the ball away under no pressure"

I am seriously pi**ed off.  What on earth is it going to take for you lot to realise what is happening? [/quote]

This is the most accurate, relevant and telling it like it is post that I''ve seen on here for weeks. MLF has hit all the nails right on the head - play offs my ass. For goodness sake, do we really look like a team capable of making the play offs ?

Now come on, be honest, you must realize it ain''t never gonna happen under the present structure - Earnshaw and a few aging loan players or no Earnshaw and a few aging loan players. OK he might be a half decent striker but first you need some creativity to give him half a chance and in all honesty I can''t see any improvement in this area. After all, ifAston found service non existent, how will Earnshaw suddenly be presnted with goal scoring opportunities.

We''ve had our mid season blip, we''ve sold our best player, we''ve no doubt totally demoralised the few decent players we''ve got (witness tonight''s complete shambles) and we are now destined for more, and increasing, medeocrity for the rest of the season.

And all this for a  Club that stood just 90 minutes away from Premieship survival a few months ago. What''s been allowed to happen is nothing short of criminal - we''ve been mugged.

The season is over - all we have left to look forward to is the possibility of a win over the scum but to be honest I couldn''t care less if we win that or not - there are more important things that need addressing and nothing, not even 3 points on Saturday, should be allowed to cloud the real issues facing us.

Totally we are crap! A shambles of a defence. He has''nt even looked at trying hughes at right back surely its worth a try we let 3 in anyway!

I also cannot understand everyones love for Doherty, The guy is not good enough he is slow,clumbsy and sits off players. You lot would linch worthy for dropping him. However we are conceding that many why not at least try this:

Hughes         Davenport         Shacks            Drury

This would be a defence with some pace in it and could actually turn things round? Yes I know Davenport is not here but he could be on loan at least? when he was, we did''nt try it! We have conceded more than every team bar crewe for christs sake surely it was worth a try! My point being stop saying that he played well when we concede 3 goals (sometimes in the first half) how could he? He is one of the major problems we have, he is not good enough! Get some young pacey defenders in there that can mark the pacey strikers. Please stop voting him man of the match!

My only hope is that with Earnshaw signing and skinning him and Flem every day in training worthless will spot that they are ***!

The problem is we have that bad a team now that we actually think Doherty was''nt bad! He is and so are the rest of the Worthy signings!