Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Reading vs Norwich Match Thread...

[quote user="king of latvia"]

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]why is charlton playing in midfield - he is NOT a center midfielder, he had maybe 2 decent games their in his career!!!!!!!!!!! why is Jarrett on the bench???????????// yes erny is a good player but worthy has NO *** CLUE!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

give it a rest please

[/quote] give what a rest??? he was rubbish in midfield the last couple of times their, he was rubbish at left back last week?? what more can i say. JJ didnt do bad last week why play a left back in midfield?? these signings do NOT change my opinion of worthy in any way.

Weh Hey - even Neil Adams is at it now.  Rather than talking about our lack of quality or ability, he is now talking about what a wonderful team Reading are - will probably hammer Chelsea next year I would think.  Woops, as I speak "Etuhu gives the ball away".

Lets stick to that - Reading clearly the best thing since Real Madrid, we couldn''t expect anything else.  If we get away with a 4-0 defeat, it will be a good effort.  Is this what it has all come to?

If Worthy stays in, I KNOW where my season ticket renewal will be going!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="king of latvia"]

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]why is charlton playing in midfield - he is NOT a center midfielder, he had maybe 2 decent games their in his career!!!!!!!!!!! why is Jarrett on the bench???????????// yes erny is a good player but worthy has NO *** CLUE!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

give it a rest please

[/quote] give what a rest??? he was rubbish in midfield the last couple of times their, he was rubbish at left back last week?? what more can i say. JJ didnt do bad last week why play a left back in midfield?? these signings do NOT change my opinion of worthy in any way.[/quote]

well go and moan somewhere else did you expect city to get anything at reading.

[quote user="my_left_foot"]

Weh Hey - even Neil Adams is at it now.  Rather than talking about our lack of quality or ability, he is now talking about what a wonderful team Reading are - will probably hammer Chelsea next year I would think.  Woops, as I speak "Etuhu gives the ball away".

Lets stick to that - Reading clearly the best thing since Real Madrid, we couldn''t expect anything else.  If we get away with a 4-0 defeat, it will be a good effort.  Is this what it has all come to?

If Worthy stays in, I KNOW where my season ticket renewal will be going!

[/quote]

bet adams is really looking foward to canary call tonight, so he daren''t give too much ammo to the punters - like earnie is to a 3 year contract!  I''m glad he''s coming, but he must really be jarred off at west brom.

What is a clear is we have a manager whose tactics of formation and playing players out of position is abysmal.

We need a new manager just as badly as we need new players.

Worthy OUT

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="king of latvia"]

give it a rest please

[/quote] give what a rest??? he was rubbish in midfield the last couple of times their, he was rubbish at left back last week?? what more can i say. JJ didnt do bad last week why play a left back in midfield?? these signings do NOT change my opinion of worthy in any way.[/quote]

well go and moan somewhere else did you expect city to get anything at reading.

[/quote] no i didnt nor did the players or worthy no doubt. But to be totally shat upon for 45 minutes!!!! to be utterly awfull. to have a left back playing in midfield yet again when central midfielders are fit!!!! worthy has no clue.... hohohohoho 3 nil now jarret on eh no change of formation no imagination from worthy. Wide players - where the hell are our wide players - why do we only sign central midfielders and full backs????

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]ipswich beating leeds 1-0 at home so far. 

don''t know about a machine gun, earnie will need a canon come sunday!
[/quote]

Apparently, Earnie has gone to purchase a ''Belt fed Bazooka'' for Sunday.....Oh Dear! Norwich now 3-0 down Lita just scored.......Pants we are, just PANTS and, I don''t care that it''s bleedin'' "oh they''re top ''o'' the league yer know READING!" "We didn''t expect anything else but a whoopin'' y''know!" ;~( 

4-0 down! now it''s time for a Middlesborough comeback!......................................................................NOT!

Neil Adams is defending the whoopin we''re gettin'' sayin'' "Norwich are the 5th team thats got a hammerin'' here!"

WHAT!?.............................JEEZUS.......GIVE ME STRENGTH! ;~(

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]first half worthy - too LITTLE too late.
secon half         - too LITA too late.

coppell has made worthy look like a chump.
[/quote]

How can you be surprised?

It''s physical evidence of what we''ve known all along.

Christ - they are even resting players now and still scoring.   Where are the Worthy KTF merchants now - come on, where are you?   This is what your man has done to the team - will it finally sink in or will you carry on sitting there with your heads in the sand?.  Never mind, Radio Norfolk are covering themselves by suggesting Reading will murder every team they meet.

Worthy must go - board act now. That is 9 (yes 9) goals conceded (so far) in the last 3 league games, two of which were at home.   Is there a manager and coaching  staff in history who has been allowed so many defeats and crap performances in 2 years and still stood there smelling of roses?  The only mugs are us idiots parting with our money.  Surely the time has come to make a stand.  Woops ........... but surely no, I am certain it will all get better!    "The game is like a training match", the reserves got stuffed 5-0 last night, and could hardly put a team together.  Wake up everyone ............... we are in major freefall.   "Hughes runs and gives the ball away under no pressure"

I am seriously pi**ed off.  What on earth is it going to take for you lot to realise what is happening?