Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Reading vs Norwich Match Thread...

Well, now Radio Norfolk online has been cut off, guess I''m not listening unless I sign up to Canaries Online...

Wigan v Everton will have to do.

defensive 4-3-3 no good to city now, hughes and charlie lack quality going forward to create anything, little is too good for charlie/drury any case.  when will worthy change tactics? 4-2-2 needed now, charlie off and jj on to partner dicko in middle in my opinion.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]defensive 4-3-3 no good to city now, hughes and charlie lack quality going forward to create anything, little is too good for charlie/drury any case.  when will worthy change tactics? 4-2-2 needed now, charlie off and jj on to partner dicko in middle in my opinion.[/quote]how many times was little going to get free?  charlie doesn''t track little according to adams.what''s worthy''s response? too LITTLE too late.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]why is charlton playing in midfield - he is NOT a center midfielder, he had maybe 2 decent games their in his career!!!!!!!!!!! why is Jarrett on the bench???????????// yes erny is a good player but worthy has NO *** CLUE!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

give it a rest please

What do you expect - a midfield of Hughes, Etuhu and Charlton.   Just sheer and utter CRAP.   

Worthy''s time has long gone and should finish with defeat to the scum.  He is the man who has put this team together and unfortunately his (bad) legacy is something we must live with for a long time.  All the Worthy "keep the faithers" rattling on about 7 - 9 points from next 3 games - blind faith indeed.

Change needed NOW - give a new man and coaching team the chance to evaluate for rest of the season and then to do the business in the summer, ready for a challenge or "rebuild" next year.  What is the point of waiting?

Face it, Worthy''s team is going nowhere.  He is clueless, useless and now has a team of headless chickens. 

[quote user="Jamie Wright"]God, I wish Earnshaw wasn''t there. He must be wondering what the hell he was thinking... [/quote]

I just had an email to the Reading commentators read out to that effect.... [:#]

At least they had a humourous comment in reply...

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]come on Worthy 442 now!!!!!!!!!

Johanson on charlton off and 4-4-2[/quote]agree -4-4-2 needed, reading are making us look like the youth team.  worthy still going with 4-3-3 although clearly its not working. its like watching the the arsenal reserves last night wiping the floor with our boys.