Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Any News on Earnshaw

Poor Earnshaw.  Just heard him being interviewed on Radio

Norfolk after the Reading game.  He says that so far it''s all a bit "weird". He''s

probably now wondering how he can fail his medical.

As the wizard chap (who appears, like the rest of the ragbag to be gloating about our defeat tonight, you have to wonder sometimes).

All from our resident soothsayer and doommonger in chief -

"Read todays ''spin'' from Curru Rd, we''re being ''softened'' up for no new signings."

I''ve been told by a reliable source that there is NO money for new players, that''s right, no money!.

" If you''re waiting for some major signing, forget it, there won''t be one, oh sure, they''ll make all the right noises, but thats all.

Despite the spin coming out of Carrow Road, only enquires are being made about new players, just to keep the fans quiet during season ticket renewals.

" and I''ll tell you this, if, if we get anyone in it will be someone like the God awful Lisbie in a Green transfer deal. "

you couldn''t make it up - he can though

[quote user="MadDan"]As the wizard chap (who appears, like the rest of the ragbag to be gloating about our defeat tonight, you have to wonder sometimes).

All from our resident soothsayer and doommonger in chief -

"Read todays ''spin'' from Curru Rd, we''re being ''softened'' up for no new signings."

I''ve been told by a reliable source that there is NO money for new players, that''s right, no money!.

" If you''re waiting for some major signing, forget it, there won''t be one, oh sure, they''ll make all the right noises, but thats all.

Despite the spin coming out of Carrow Road, only enquires are being made about new players, just to keep the fans quiet during season ticket renewals.

" and I''ll tell you this, if, if we get anyone in it will be someone like the God awful Lisbie in a Green transfer deal. "

you couldn''t make it up - he can though[/quote]we simply want whats best for this club, and that is not 4 nil tonkings every week.....................If your happy with that then you are as ambitious as our board.....................

[quote user="MadDan"]As the wizard chap (who appears, like the rest of the ragbag to be gloating about our defeat tonight, you have to wonder sometimes). All from our resident soothsayer and doommonger in chief - "Read todays ''spin'' from Curru Rd, we''re being ''softened'' up for no new signings." I''ve been told by a reliable source that there is NO money for new players, that''s right, no money!. " If you''re waiting for some major signing, forget it, there won''t be one, oh sure, they''ll make all the right noises, but thats all. Despite the spin coming out of Carrow Road, only enquires are being made about new players, just to keep the fans quiet during season ticket renewals. " and I''ll tell you this, if, if we get anyone in it will be someone like the God awful Lisbie in a Green transfer deal. " you couldn''t make it up - he can though[/quote]

I noticed Worthy''s post match comment really inspired me!!  I cant imagine how good his half time teramtalk must be!!