Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

Please tell me I am wrong

Considering the VAR decisions that have gone against us this season, please tell me I am wrong. I have watched, re-watched and re-watched again, the moment Fernandes plays the ball through is not Ighalo's right arm in an offside position? I know it is marginal but haven't the ones against us this season been even more marginal. On the BBC website see from 2 min 24 sec onward.

You're wrong. 

His arm is past Klose but an arm cannot be given offside - it has to be part of the body you can legally score with, so it's irrelevant where his arm is as arms cannot be offside

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think you will find another Norwich player was playing him onside somebody in the right back position was well behind Klose.

15 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

I think you will find another Norwich player was playing him onside somebody in the right back position was well behind Klose.

There was two playing him on

He would still be onside because he's a Man U player

Bailly's obvious dive turned out to be like a kung fu kick. 

McTominay had two bad assaults on Cantwell. That collision was no accident. 

50 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

If there were two playing him on, it shouldn't be a penalty? 

I don’t understand what you mean 

3 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I don’t understand what you mean 

Sorry I meant a sending off - if there were players between the attacker and the goal. 

15 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

Sorry I meant a sending off - if there were players between the attacker and the goal. 

I thought this thread was about the goal, is it the offside?

13 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

No, Klose got sent off for fouling a player who was through on goal-if any other player had been in a position to get across to prevent him getting through on goal it wouldn't have been a sending off but they were too far away-correct decision.

Buendia didn't 'bounce off' Maguire - Maguire moved to block him, hence Buendia's loud appeals

Trouble is, if you appeal every time you are tackled and habitually stand there holding your arms out when you've lost the ball.... who's gonna take any notice when it's the fourth time you've done it in that match   Boy cried "Wolf!!" Too many times. 

A bit like  when you accuse everyone of being  Van Wink..... literally no one takes it...or you seriously.

• Like 1