Sign in to follow this  
Benny500

Unsure

Losing in the last min ain’t ideal, in fact it shows a lack of concentration (Farkers words in Last season fa cup)   but........ ALL NORWICH PLAYERS smiling and joking with the utd players at the end of today’s game. Not acceptable and shows far too much respect. 3 home games, no travelling, good amount of time between matches yet no results. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️  

5 minutes ago, Benny500 said:

Losing in the last min ain’t ideal, in fact it shows a lack of concentration (Farkers words in Last season fa cup)   but........ ALL NORWICH PLAYERS smiling and joking with the utd players at the end of today’s game. Not acceptable and shows far too much respect. 3 home games, no travelling, good amount of time between matches yet no results. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️  

It was a good game, what’s the issue with the players enjoying pushing a top team all the way?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Benny500 said:

I can see where you’re coming from, but on the flip side, I take the positive sign that the players mood and confidence has been buoyed by that performance and we can take that into the next game.

14 minutes ago, Benny500 said:

and after nearly a year, you find this login

yep, you certainly don't post as any one else do you  😜

No respect no respect was the order of the day when I was playing under 18s. 

I think the boys have been caught up in the lights of the prem this season. 
tonight’s game was a break from the prem but unfortunately exactly the same issues were evident 

I’m very concerned for us once we are down and don’t forget........... Webber and co are off next year leaving a huge void. 

Like many others, I’ve been a season tkt holder for 32yrs so there’s not much I haven’t witnessed but in these hard times financially I’m worrying for the canaries.  

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

and after nearly a year, you find this login

yep, you certainly don't post as any one else do you  😜

Yep, that’s right. 
this message board isn’t for positive comments only remember.  

4 minutes ago, Benny500 said:

Yep, that’s right. 
this message board isn’t for positive comments only remember.  

not querying the content so much as that you haven't posted in over a year

and only 11 times since you joined in 2016

and of them most were in one burst last year

which would lead some to think that you do post on here more regularly, but under other names

At the final whistle the lads slumped to the floor with their disappointment/dejection at losing. Showing humility in congratulating Man Utd is ultimately being sportsmanlike and is not a sign of too much respect. 

the lads looked more up for it and fitter, Todd has admitted that his match fitness was More at it than Southampton. Hopefully the same for the others - Tettey needs an outstanding game at CB on Weds to get anything out of it 

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

which would lead some to think that you do post on here more regularly, but under other names

Sorry bout that Bill, I try and be more vocal lol lol. 

Or he could just be like me.

My post count is incredibly low considering how long I've been on here. Im sure some people would think that's a conspiracy. 

My excuses are.

Alot of time when I come on here. All the posts are just pages of argument and after a day at work i cant be bothered with it. 

Or what i was going to say has been said numerous times already and i wouldn't want to bore  you. 

Or I'm between laptops/tablets. Using a phone is way too annoying on here. 

Mainly tho its the Silent Bob effect. Say nothing most of the time and on the rare occasions you do pipe up with random giberish people pay you more attention! 

I think we've worked out that Duda on loan was better than a buy.

Drmic & Rupp seem cheap (frees?) but very dubious buys.

McLean is a good Championship player as are Trybull, Leitner, Vrancic & Stiepermann but I'm not sure if they are Premiership players. Though I'd really like to see Marco at No 10 in the Championship.  

Not sure where Zimmermann, Klose and Hanley stand re the PL/EPL divide but age and infirmity probably means any PL pedigree is temporary and the next time we go up Hanley & Klose will be towards the end of their careers. 

If we sell the 'young upstarts'  - Lewis, Aarons, Godfrey, Cantwell and Buendia that leaves us considerably short.  

Idah, Thompson, Sitti,  McCallum & Mumba may fill the gaps that financial expediency necessitates.

Seems like considerable change is required and I hope the early and young bets work out.

4 minutes ago, Tommo said:

At the final whistle the lads slumped to the floor with their disappointment/dejection at losing. Showing humility in congratulating Man Utd is ultimately being sportsmanlike and is not a sign of too much respect. 

the lads looked more up for it and fitter, Todd has admitted that his match fitness was More at it than Southampton. Hopefully the same for the others - Tettey needs an outstanding game at CB on Weds to get anything out of it 

I just get a bit frustrated when things like a Pukki for Drmic sub take place rather than go for broke. We are bottom of the prem remember not 16th with a game in hand. 

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

INCORRECT.

It would lead you to think that ,most people arent paranoid liars and cowards.

53 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

It was a good game, what’s the issue with the players enjoying pushing a top team all the way?

Enjoy losing in the last min because of switching off!! Ok enjoy lads 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Benny500 said:

I just get a bit frustrated when things like a Pukki for Drmic sub take place rather than go for broke. We are bottom of the prem remember not 16th with a game in hand. 

Pukki was fairly gash this evening and looks out of sorts. I thought Drmic played quite well up until the red card and it was backs to the wall, not forgetting his goals that helped to get us to this stage. And having both on the pitch together didn't look too effective in the last two games either. Sadly having to play an out of practice Klose probably cost us. His sliced clearance and then the red turned the game, and once Tettey was moved back, the pressure really told, not forgetting who United sprung off the bench. Would have loved to have got to penalties, a cruel blow at the end after a resolute performance

8 hours ago, Benny500 said:

Enjoy losing in the last min because of switching off!! Ok enjoy lads 🤷‍♂️

You realise we are Norwich, not a champions league team? We had ten men for 40 mins against a club that has spent more on one player, than we probably have in our entire history! I don’t like losing in the slightest, but take pride in the heart and desire of the players! Sorry if I actually took some spirit from the performance!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

You realise we are Norwich, not a champions league team? We had ten men for 40 mins against a club that has spent more on one player, than we probably have in our entire history! I don’t like losing in the slightest, but take pride in the heart and desire of the players! Sorry if I actually took some spirit from the performance!

This.👍👍