Watch Farke make no changes - if we lose this 1/4 final, he should resign tomorrow- his game management is crap! We have a19 year old that’s hungry. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Foxy2600 said:

Watch Farke make no changes - if we lose this 1/4 final, he should resign tomorrow- his game management is crap! We have a19 year old that’s hungry. 

Thanks for that tactical analysis Mr Expert 

Decent half and look relatively solid.

Id get Idah on for Pukki as he is just lacking in any confidence.

id also tell Buendia he’s got 10 minutes to impress me or I’m taking him off and putting Hernandez outwide with cantwell in middle

• Like 1

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Thanks for that tactical analysis Mr Expert 

Manage a County side do ya? 

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Cantwell our best player?

Not a bad game, but naively gave away a needless freekick in a dangerous position and over hit an easy through ball to Pukki. 

Making good use of Man Utd not turning up, but mistakes costing us as usual. McLean trying to shoot when he had people to pass to. Criminal.

First 15 of second half has been a nightmare for us this season, main focus to get o 60 at 0-0

One thing is very evident. Pukki is clearly absolutely devoid of confidence, he looks an absolute shadow of the striker he can be. You get the feeling one goal is all he’d need to start getting back in amongst the goals again. So frustrating to see, and I’m frustrated for him as much as anything! Come on mate, you’re way better than this, have some self belief 👍

3 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Perhaps we should all come to one of your games and tell you where you’re going wrong

• Haha 2

A decent 45 let down by some poor execution,  particularly that pass from Cantwell.

I think Farke deserves a lot of credit for this performance so far- there is a clear gameplan, we're pressing and defending as a unit and countering with pace.

• Like 2

Pukki looks off the boil, but he hasn't had decent service. Lewis needs to get the ball in the box more instead of cutting back inside. Buendia starting to wave his hands about.... on the positive side Rupp, Tettey and Klose have been good and kept a solidity to the side. 

In general though, we lack composure and our final ball is too hurried. I fear we look good because United look poor, and can see that changing after the break. 

4 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

I must have missed your tenure as England manager

• Haha 2

75 mins to go

and then it's ours .....................through penalties

45 minutes left to get something out of the season. In normal times, a trip to Wembley, albeit a semi, would be great for the fans.

I would bring on Hernandez straight away. United are being cocky knowing they can bring on an army of top players when they want. I want them to be pegged back more. 

So take Rupp off, even though he has done nothing wrong, Buendia in the middle and tell Pukki he has 15 minutes to improve or he is off.

Pukki looks off the boil, but he hasn't had decent service. Lewis needs to get the ball in the box more instead of cutting back inside. Buendia starting to wave his hands about.... on the positive side Rupp, Tettey and Klose have been good and kept a solidity to the side. 

How many coaches would tell a player to cross into the box with one player in it and he has three men marking him? Crossing isn't Lewis best attribute but I can see why he has to stop and turn.

When did Lineker become such a miserable annoying t***? 

We get it, you think the games carp, but do you need to say it every other sentence?

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Perhaps we should all come to one of your games and tell you where you’re going wrong

So you’d do what exactly? Shake it up or plod on until 78 minutes and make 3 subs .