Much improved performance, shame about the result, keep it going and play for pride.

Really disappointing, deserved more. Klose's rustiness really caught up with him. 

Finally we look fit. Three points at the **** on Wed?

If mctominey had been sent off for the assault on cantwell it would have been different.  Nobody giving ncfc credit for performance

5 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Very difficult when he's only on the pitch for 2 minutes

Can’t understand why so late always looks like he could be likely to score 

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Such a shame but that passion must be carried onto the last seven games. It makes those performances against Southampton and Everton even more puzzling.

Makes you wonder if their minds have been on this one all along 

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm proud of the performance. I'm not one for rejoicing in defeat. And there were times when we didn't play that brilliant today. And Southampton looked a far better team than Manure.

I just cannot accept that Vrancic didn't make it onto the pitch at all. Once again Drmic looked very poor and surely Idah would have added something more. DF  seems to puzzle most of us with his selections and substitutions So in that way I cannot be proud because this was one game we could have won.

VAR would have helped and shown Ighalo offside for the winner and just maybe but unlikely that McTominay could have been done for violent play.

Roll on next season. This one in my opinion should not have been completed under Government guidelines for the rest of us but that is water under the bridge and we cannot escape the fact that we are probably the worst team in the Prem so don't deserve to stay up under any circumstances.

31 minutes ago, king canary said:

Gutted.

Two goals from lucky breaks of the ball in our area.

No shame in this- just hope we can take heart from this performance for Wednesday.

My thoughts entirely 

21 minutes ago, canarycop said:

If mctominey had been sent off for the assault on cantwell it would have been different.  Nobody giving ncfc credit for performance

He meant that. They had already had a few words. 

11 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm proud of the performance. I'm not one for rejoicing in defeat. And there were times when we didn't play that brilliant today. And Southampton looked a far better team than Manure.

I just cannot accept that Vrancic didn't make it onto the pitch at all. Once again Drmic looked very poor and surely Idah would have added something more. DF  seems to puzzle most of us with his selections and substitutions So in that way I cannot be proud because this was one game we could have won.

VAR would have helped and shown Ighalo offside for the winner and just maybe but unlikely that McTominay could have been done for violent play.

Roll on next season. This one in my opinion should not have been completed under Government guidelines for the rest of us but that is water under the bridge and we cannot escape the fact that we are probably the worst team in the Prem so don't deserve to stay up under any circumstances.

VAR was in play today

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

1-1 against Man U in the extra time of the quarter final of the FA Cup, down to 10 men and you’ve posted to say one of our players is “crap”.

Nuff said

The team did superbly tonight but i maintain that Drmic just is not effective. He brings nothing to the team. I just think Idah would have given us more if a chance to win tonight. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

So frustrating to have it come down to a ridiculous red card, I mean given he only gave one yellow all game that red was just absurd.

But what on earth was Tim doing? 

31 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

And Southampton looked a far better team than Manure.

I think that’s in no small part due to the fact we were absolutely wide open and made it ****easy for Southampton.

Good performance today. We looked solid and a threat on the counter and even managed to be on top for fairly chunky spells whilst remaining solid. What’s regretful for me is that we haven’t played with that balance all season.

3 hours ago, Harry53 said:

The team did superbly tonight but i maintain that Drmic just is not effective. He brings nothing to the team. I just think Idah would have given us more if a chance to win tonight. 

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Like 1

Had to watch a replay of the game as I was working. Didn't know the score, just finished watching.  Absolutely gutted, I feel physically sick. That's possibly the hardest gut punch I've felt in my 20 years supporting the club. After seeing Krul pull off those saves at the end made me believe and then...that happened.  So undeserved and so brutally, sickeningly unfortunate. I really do hate football sometimes.