Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

3.5m what a waste of ...............

"This move MAY, just may give us a play-off spot. And a final at Wembley with Earny scoreing the winner. I''ll settle for that any day!"

The way building is going, play offs will be Cardiff, and Earnshaw would love to net the winner there.

Play offs?!!! Oh dear  we needed to win the next 15 games

Earnshaw could''nt trap a bag of spanners, his pace gets him out of jail - but I mean where''s the supply line Hughes, Etuhu and Jarrett are hardly Gera, Kanu and Greening criminally error - we should have got back to basics and sorted the defence out - I mean I guess this means the end of Paul McVeigh career - exit the last footballer at the club

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]

Seriously man, Second best my a**e! Just cause he hasn''t playing in the yellow and green doesn''t mean he''s unproven. He was great for Cardiff, He was great for W.B.A. in his first season and if Robson had played him reguarly he''d have been great this season!

You say that we think he''s god before seeing him play, You haven''t seen him play in the Norwich colours and already you''re calling him second rate!

[/quote]yes that was my point,  wait till you see him play. I watched him a few weeks ago, his ball control is terrible.

I''m sorry I know most of you are excited but Ronbol is sort of right.  Earnshaw is good player and more than good enough for this league but what is the point of buying him? £3.5m is a lot of money to spend and we appear to have placed all our eggs in 1 basket so to speak. 

There obviously is not going to be the "mythical" right sided midfielder and we needed that much more than a replacement for Ashton.  That means either Jarrett, Hughes, Johansson or Ethuhu are going to be asked to "do a job" and I seriously feel that Worthy has lost the plot.  We have no width down the right and very little creativity from midfield anyone and everyone can see that except Worthy.  Now the question is, who is going to provide the chances for Earnshaw to score?  Or is he going to be expected to chance down hopeful long punts?

What also concerns me is that we have now signed two strikers and a defensive midfielder, what does this mean for McVeigh?  Also what does it say about Jarrett and Hughes that he has brought in yet a another place to compete for their place in the team.  He may as well just order Jarrett a taxi now.

Add to this the fact that as I type we are 10 points off the play offs having played an extra game, the spending of such a huge amount seems nothing short of pointless.  If we lose to Tahn next time out then stick a fork in this season because it''s done.

Earnshaw is a good player but he is certainly not a "God" as described on this forum and some of you need to calm down a bit. Some of you are seem certain of the play offs as well!.  I think you need to calm down or you are going to end up being severly dissapointed when he doesn''t score a hat-trick every game and we finish mid-table.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

He can have the ball control that I do for all I care, if he scores at the same rate as he has done in the past.

[/quote]IF , IF ,IF ...............................time will tell..........................

I work in boing boing yam yam land and trust me he will score goals...

Why dont you like him... cos hes niggly... nippy... aggressive.. dives... winds people up... winds fans up... his ugly mug... the fact he had a mullett??

Its what we have needed since Bellars left... defenders will hate it.. and any ball behind the defence will be a danger...

So he couldnt get a game at WBA.. big deal... Robson is a fool who preferred Horsefield...

Earnie is a nasty little Welsh speedster ... who loves scoring goals... BRING IT ON>>> BRING ON THE SCUM

Ive got my tickets here... and until he proves otherwise my friends we have a king....

I bet the scummeister JR hasnt welcomed the news...

We are re building people... it might be painful... but if Zat plays centre half... JJ on the right of a front three... Earnie up front... Safs back... Flem at right back... Drury LB... Robbo & Dickson.... we might be getting there... thats 5 changes from tonight...

For those of you who cant believe till Sunday.. whats the point of being a supporter?? Surely its these shattered dreams that give it the emotion and passion... Earnie is king.. Long live the King... and on Sunday my friends... he will be truly crowned and I will be there to see it