Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

OK lt's get it over with....Score prediction today

This doesn't look too promising.

Along comes Lakey anytime soon to say it's 11 v 11 but that's all we have in common. The opposition seem to be able to score for fun and we can't buy a goal so this is likely to be pretty one-sided.

They've been in total control in both our League fixtures and may well rest some first teamers but I really can't see anything other than an away win.

0-3

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

This doesn't look too promising.

Along comes Lakey anytime soon to say it's 11 v 11 but that's all we have in common. The opposition seem to be able to score for fun and we can't buy a goal so this is likely to be pretty one-sided.

They've been in total control in both our League fixtures and may well rest some first teamers but I really can't see anything other than an away win.

0-3

0-4, they'll get one early doors ans we'll fall apart.

Hate typing that but let's be honest, the complete lack of effort and quality since weve returned has been embarrassing.

Oh and as my other topic, the first will be a dubious penalty on 10 mins 😆

3-0 Idah hatrick 

This moves us to winning every game for the rest of the season

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

3-0 Idah hatrick 

This moves us to winning every game for the rest of the season

Have you found a pub open that has been selling you beer all day whilst you are smoking one of those extra long filterless cigarettes ?

Can definitely see United scoring..... One.... Late..... Consolation. We're going to put 7 past them. 

OTBC

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Have you found a pub open that has been selling you beer all day whilst you are smoking one of those extra long filterless cigarettes ?

Oh wait, I just woke up. You were after an actual prediction, not a fantasy land one. 

4-0 Utd 

I don't see us scoring more than 1 goal for the rest of the season. Unless the players rapidly change the speed they move the ball around and show some urgency... 

• Haha 1

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the United teamsheet. If they change most of their side and we have our strongest side, we've got a chance. If they field a full-strength side, we've got very little chance.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the United teamsheet. If they change most of their side and we have our strongest side, we've got a chance. If they field a full-strength side, we've got very little chance.

Come on be brave. Do you want to view the first 10 minutes too to see how we’re playing. 

There is nothing logical that gives us any chance today. Straight-speaking, United should win by a clear couple.

But, this feels very similar to the feeling before we played Man City at home. So I'll watch until we concede the first goal from a set piece in the 51 minute, and then go do my taxes for something less predictable 😆

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Come on be brave. Do you want to view the first 10 minutes too to see how we’re playing. 

Without seeing the teamsheet, I'll say a 2-1 defeat.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Without seeing the teamsheet, I'll say a 2-1 defeat.

Honestly think we will beat them. They are in fine form and vying for a Champions league spot now. Word in the street is they are making several changes tonight. 

2 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

For us to score two goals let alone win ought to be about 100/1 🙂

Last 2 performances have been poor but I think Norwich will really go for it today from the off.

If we can get at them from the off, stay compact in & around the box, work the channels, run at their defence, get Buendia involved near their box, get no injuries, use the bench smartly, pick out Pukki with a few slide rules and keep them scoreless for the first 65/70 minutes, anything can happen. We just might pull off a crazy victory and get some positivity & momentum going for the big push in the last few games. We just might do it. It happens. You never know.

Prediction 0-8 United

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

This pub?.....

The Flying Pig | Pints and Pubs

Fancied our chances before lockdown with a full house behind us. Performance in the two games since has been atrocious so if that continues then 0-4 I’m afraid 

5 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

This pub?.....

The Flying Pig | Pints and Pubs

Image may contain: night and outdoor

Possibly this one which i believe is up on the North Norfolk coast.

Heart wants 2-1 City.

Form and performances i've seen since the restart leads my head to believe 0-3 United.

Chance for the United kids to impress the boss? They will have just seen one of their rivals win a major trophy and want some of that.

Plus of course no crowd, no home pressure or advantage. Only going one way unfortunately.

3-0 Norwich

Unless it’s a win I would hope that Farke gets the dreaded vote of confidence confidence the record this season in all competitions has been poor with probably the last round 

1 minute ago, Uncle Fred said:

Unless it’s a win I would hope that Farke gets the dreaded vote of confidence confidence the record this season in all competitions has been poor with probably the last round 

Really? I mean, really. Careful what you wish for...