your posts appear anti Norwich & moaning & whinging & some comments over the top, however the truth of the matter is you are an older supporter who has seen how NCFC operate over many years. Your posts recently have been true & accurate & I also as an older supporter fell in to the trap that many other posters on here have & that is believing that this board of directors are ambitious & together as one. Sadly recent events have proven we are a little Football Club with little people running it, with no great ambition. Sadly this means 1st Wiz that your posts are very accurate & your criticism is founded criticism based on experience. Worthy out & the Board can follow close behind IMO & lets get an ambitious board in.

Come on, you can''t have it both ways!

''Your posts appear anti-Norwich and moaning and whinging and some comments over the top.....Your posts recently have been true and accurate...''

1st Wizard writes it as he sees it and you have to say that his opinion are not clouded by unquestioning support and belief in everything that comes out of Carrow Road. So either you think he is right or you think he is wrong.

IMO 1st Wizard gives a good balance to the views of those whose lives are seen through yellow and green glasses.

You only have to look back to the views of the Yellow Army before the start of the season when their belief was we would sweep all before us.

People like 1st Wizard were warning you all then that there were problems within the club.

And what was the reaction of many? ''He''s a Binner!''

Thats the trouble with the younger supporters,most of them are yet to go there & buy the t-shirt. What we are seeing has happened so many times over my years of supporting City.Its just like a vicious circle! 40 years ago i thought we had turned the corner & were going to be one of the bigger clubs ( meaning atleast top half of the top league). Yet after all those years we are still yo yoing up & down,selling our best players & once again we have a narrow minded one vision Board. It is so depressing,it hurts!

i have no problem with some of the posts wiz makes i just have an issue with the threads specifically made to get a rise out of people.  whether its through boredom or a lack of news coming out of the club (i''d suggest the former looking at the post count) i''ve no idea but it sure as hell makes this board a worse place.  It also doesn''t help when he recycles his thread topics, posting the same crap with a different subject title.It also irritates me when HE takes credit for the wins but is only too pleased to palm it off on worthy/ the board the second we lose.

[quote user="budgie"]

Come on, you can''t have it both ways!

''Your posts appear anti-Norwich and moaning and whinging and some comments over the top.....Your posts recently have been true and accurate...''

1st Wizard writes it as he sees it and you have to say that his opinion are not clouded by unquestioning support and belief in everything that comes out of Carrow Road. So either you think he is right or you think he is wrong.

IMO 1st Wizard gives a good balance to the views of those whose lives are seen through yellow and green glasses.

You only have to look back to the views of the Yellow Army before the start of the season when their belief was we would sweep all before us.

People like 1st Wizard were warning you all then that there were problems within the club.

And what was the reaction of many? ''He''s a Binner!''

[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words Budgie, and the sentiments from ''If I had''.............but I get no happiness from being right on this subject, only heartbreak I''m afraid.

Yes, there could be a last minute ''surprise'' Hucks type signing today, but even a Davenport type would not sway it with me now, the reason West Ham got Ashton was that they had AMBITION, our club simply hasn''t got any ambition at all!.

In my opinion, there is something ''very wrong'' at Carrow Road, from the fool of a manager right up to Delia Smith. So convinced am I that they are incompetent, I''m now,after 50 years of continued support, seriously considering jacking it in.

I will only allow a small level of p**s taking by the club towards my friends and I.

With todays news of a joke loan signing of a third rate Charlton reserve player ( In place of Dean Ashton for Gods sake) that level has now been reached!.

[quote user="Big A"]i have no problem with some of the posts wiz makes i just have an issue with the threads specifically made to get a rise out of people.  whether its through boredom or a lack of news coming out of the club (i''d suggest the former looking at the post count) i''ve no idea but it sure as hell makes this board a worse place.  It also doesn''t help when he recycles his thread topics, posting the same crap with a different subject title.It also irritates me when HE takes credit for the wins but is only too pleased to palm it off on worthy/ the board the second we lose.

[/quote]Fair comments over the course of the season Big A, but even the Wiz has taken a back seat lately. I give you......the new kids on the block......ROSSI46 and Paul Rankin!These guys use similar tactics and, through sheer dedication have risen swiftly to the top of the irritation list. I just checked the first two pages of the forum - seven threads from ROSSI and 6 from Paul - over 25% of what most people skim through when looking for current topics for discussion.Give it a rest boys, we don''t mind reading your views, but you have a passion for starting threads, when an existing thread would handle your comments quite adequately. Too many potential discussions get shoved onto page 3 and beyond, within a matter of minutes sometimes, just to give you the ego trip of seeing your names as thread starters (that''s what it looks like to me, anyway).Here''s a good example - I could have started a whole new thread to say this, but the context of the discussion begun by ''If I had...'' abiut Wiz was a perfect place to mention how irritating your scatter-gun new-thread tactics are devaluing this board as a place for wide-ranging discussion, not just to satisfy a few peoples narrow agendas.You are far from being the only people who use the board in this lazy way, but you''re the current leaders of the trend. All I ask is that people check if a topic is currently being discussed on the first few pages before jumping to start a new thread.Rant over, thanks for reading.

[quote user="If I had the wings of a sparrow"]your posts appear anti Norwich & moaning & whinging & some comments over the top, however the truth of the matter is you are an older supporter who has seen how NCFC operate over many years. Your posts recently have been true & accurate & I also as an older supporter fell in to the trap that many other posters on here have & that is believing that this board of directors are ambitious & together as one. Sadly recent events have proven we are a little Football Club with little people running it, with no great ambition. Sadly this means 1st Wiz that your posts are very accurate & your criticism is founded criticism based on experience. Worthy out & the Board can follow close behind IMO & lets get an ambitious board in.[/quote]

''Your posts recently have been true & accurate'' or NOT!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="If I had the wings of a sparrow"]your posts appear anti Norwich & moaning & whinging & some comments over the top, however the truth of the matter is you are an older supporter who has seen how NCFC operate over many years. Your posts recently have been true & accurate & I also as an older supporter fell in to the trap that many other posters on here have & that is believing that this board of directors are ambitious & together as one. Sadly recent events have proven we are a little Football Club with little people running it, with no great ambition. Sadly this means 1st Wiz that your posts are very accurate & your criticism is founded criticism based on experience. Worthy out & the Board can follow close behind IMO & lets get an ambitious board in.[/quote]

[/quote]

You know Squit, you do enjoy preaching about posters taking the mickey out of each other and putting yourself on your own morally-high pedestal, instead you now fall to the very basement-level you accuse other posters of, I thought you would have wanted to try and rally support round the team now but instead it seems to want to assert your hierachy and try and make fools out of us all....

...and besides shouldn''t you be at the match? After all...and do apologise for my shock and horror..aren''t you a LOYAL supporter??? [*-)][8-)]

As another ''older'' poster, I too back the wiz.  It is most annoying when you have a say only to be told that you are a whiner, whinger or in the words of MadDan ''TOSH''.  That joker even asked for my ''credentials''! Tart.

Kepp it going Wiz

[quote user="fluffty"]

As another ''older'' poster, I too back the wiz.  It is most annoying when you have a say only to be told that you are a whiner, whinger or in the words of MadDan ''TOSH''.  That joker even asked for my ''credentials''! Tart.

Kepp it going Wiz

[/quote]

Cheers fluffty, I''ll just let the 0.4 scoreline speak for me, squit, herb, nobby G and pals where are you?.

As i assume i''m supposed to be one of the ''pals''  i''d just like to reiterate that i cannot be shoehorned into this KTF thing you appear to have started.You have to understand that not all of us are ''KTFers'' because we disagree with your views, we are merely fed up with your constant drivel

" That joker even asked for my ''credentials''! "

Maybe because you came on here spouting off how much you knew based on your supposed credentials. So either put up or shut up.

AS this is a forum then you should expect that your views will be challenged and there is a presumption on your part to sustain your arguments.

Unfortunately the content of many posts of the posts on here have sunk to the level of

" Delia is selling all of the seats to a foreign man which only goes to show the club has no ambition and Doncaster wants us all to stand up. "

reply " That''s a load of old tosh, give us some proof "

" Ooh boo hoo hoo, I''m allowed to have my opinion you mustn''t say I can''t have any opinion as it''s my opinion "

One final point. Well said Fat Barman bloke. The moderators need to limit some of these over enthusiastic university chaps to a minimum number of new threads. One a month might maybe.

Also that should apply to ALL the different names they post under as well.

[quote user="MadDan"]" That joker even asked for my ''credentials''! "

Maybe because you came on here spouting off how much you knew based on your supposed credentials. So either put up or shut up.

AS this is a forum then you should expect that your views will be challenged and there is a presumption on your part to sustain your arguments.

Unfortunately the content of many posts of the posts on here have sunk to the level of

" Delia is selling all of the seats to a foreign man which only goes to show the club has no ambition and Doncaster wants us all to stand up. "

reply " That''s a load of old tosh, give us some proof "

" Ooh boo hoo hoo, I''m allowed to have my opinion you mustn''t say I can''t have any opinion as it''s my opinion "

One final point. Well said Fat Barman bloke. The moderators need to limit some of these over enthusiastic university chaps to a minimum number of new threads. One a month might maybe.

Also that should apply to ALL the different names they post under as well.[/quote]

more great tactical ingenuity from our esteemed leader..... yeah!! i got an idea, ill let readings outstanding wingers have a free run at our full backs!! and you no what, i wont change that for the full 90 minutes!!

take off those rose tinted specs dan.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]go on squit , i get the feeling another personal attack on the wiz is coming on!

Not sure what on earth you are rambling on about other than you must be trying to curb your over enthusiasm for posting new threads.

Might I suggest that, if in that light, you are going to add your ridiculous guff onto other threads you might care to pick the ones that relate to what you are chuntering on about.

Do try a bit harder. You are university educated after all.

Fully behind the Wizard-knows his stuff (most of the time) - his heart is in the right place - and he speaks his mind - only wants what is best for the club - occasional misguided - but normally spot on.

I WANT HIM ON THE BOARD!!!!

I echo  Barmans  post !     would the  prominent thread starters   take a good look at themselves   ?  there ARE   other people  with something  to say  on this forum !   you want to dominate ?  save it for your dog  , they love it !   LOL