Sign in to follow this  
NeymarSmith

Wes foderingham

1 minute ago, The Bristol Nest said:

I could look on Wiki and pretend that I have heard of him but can't be bothered.  Is he any good?

He's ok, I have an interest in Rangers so like to watch their games when on the TV. 

He's no Krul but he would certainly tick the No.2 position, he's got good size about him which is something that always worried me about McGovern.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

He's ok, I have an interest in Rangers so like to watch their games when on the TV. 

He's no Krul but he would certainly tick the No.2 position, he's got good size about him which is something that always worried me about McGovern.

There are no Rangers games on TV anymore. Foderingham never played for Rangers.

However, if you're asking me whether I think the former Sevco goalkeeper would be worth signing I'd have to say no.

57 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Foderingham never played for Rangers.

Not sure I understand, he clearly has played for Rangers as he's just been released by them 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

I first thought this topic was a joke and you were talking about creating a hybrid of Wes Hoolahan and Mark Fotheringham

Me too. I’m quite disappointed- I thought it was going to be a comedy moment . Apparently it’s a goalkeeper that no one seems to have heard of . That’s less exciting. 

50 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

I first thought this topic was a joke and you were talking about creating a hybrid of Wes Hoolahan and Mark Fotheringham

I was actually a question, but the OP has a cold

Where's Fotheringham ?

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Back in the Champo, surely we'll have Krul, McGovern and Mair? If Krul moves on, we'll need to find someone better than Foderingham. 

Mair has gone to Kings Lynn for the season

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Not sure I understand, he clearly has played for Rangers as he's just been released by them 🤷‍♂️

No one has played for Glasgow Rangers FC since 2012.

28 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Back in the Champo, surely we'll have Krul, McGovern and Mair? If Krul moves on, we'll need to find someone better than Foderingham. 

Would we need a better number two? Genuine question.

14 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

No one has played for Glasgow Rangers FC since 2012.

So why do those of an anti-Rangers persuasion give a toss about the new Rangers, if they're a completely new club with no history etc.? It's a complete contradiction.

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

So why do those of an anti-Rangers persuasion give a toss about the new Rangers, if they're a completely new club with no history etc.? It's a complete contradiction.

Well the old rangers fans follow the new rangers. If you're anti old rangers you're anti whereever the old rangers fan went to. Especially if they follow a team not to different in appearance than the old mob. Or it's just part of the banter.

18 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Everyone should hate Sevco FC. If you hate the way Ipswich screwed over creditors or the way MK Dons acquired a place in the football league pyramid, you should also hate Sevco. Probably a bit more. 

3 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

me too

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Me too. I’m quite disappointed- I thought it was going to be a comedy moment . Apparently it’s a goalkeeper that no one seems to have heard of . That’s less exciting. 

me too