Sign in to follow this  
Orly

Nuked for privacy reasons

Nuked for privacy reasons

Edited by Orly
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Orly said:

Feel free to relegate this to non-football once it's over.

Wait, is that the rule? Can we now just randomly plug non football stuff that might benefit us?

I suppose at least you offered permission for it to be moved, despite being on your terms only.

WTF is this forum becoming.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Wait, is that the rule? Can we now just randomly plug non football stuff that might benefit us?

I suppose at least you offered permission for it to be moved, despite being on your terms only.

WTF is this forum becoming.

Have you tried anger management? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Orly said:

Not football related, but my sisters are getting interviewed on BBC Radio Norfolk @ 8pm re: their upcoming EP release, with a few songs being played too.  They're an alt / folk / country band.

This is just a shameless plug regarding it.  If you like it, please send a tweet or a text to  https://twitter.com/phil_daley

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_norfolk

Their soundcloud and facebook if curious:

https://www.facebook.com/thefrisbysband/

Feel free to relegate this to non-football once it's over.

Hope it’s going well.

• Like 1

if only there was a means of not having to read threads you are not interested in

otherwise

good luck to the Orly sisters

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

The Orly sisters may turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread and the best of luck to them both but what is this doing in the football section ?

The same thing all the other non-football threads (brexit, covid, etc) were doing here - being a distraction from a rather depressing season.

Thanks to those who listened.  

Ps - '..and Smith', and also 'South Sider', if your siblings are on Radio Norfolk, you have my consent to post your own plug without condemnation, am happy to turn the other cheek, even if it is basically welded to the couch in this weather.   Now I think about it, maybe the phrase doesn't mean THAT cheek...

1 minute ago, Orly said:

The same thing all the other non-football threads (brexit, covid, etc) were doing here - being a distraction from a rather depressing season.

Ps - '..and Smith', and also 'South Sider', if your siblings are on Radio Norfolk, you have my consent to post your own plug without condemnation, am happy to turn the other cheek, even if it is basically welded to the couch in this weather.   Now I think about it, maybe the phrase doesn't mean THAT cheek...

All hail Lord Orly.

King of the forum and all its rules.

Thanks for your super weord 'permission' though.

9 minutes ago, Orly said:

Ignore those two happy go lucky chaps. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, South Sider said:

All hail Lord Orly.

King of the forum and all its rules.

Thanks for your super weord 'permission' though.

Noble subject, I take my leave of you ,my friend.  My reply was very evidently a joke, and life is too short.  

Laters.