Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Team for United

21 minutes ago, daly said:

How many really care, had every chance to stay up with 6 points against 2 very average teams and we blew it

I would have been optimistic with 3 or 4 points from those 2 games.

7 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Krul

Aarons Godfrey Klose Lewis

Vrancic Tettey

Cantwell Buendia Hernandez

Pukki

Nothing to lose. If we sit back United will flatten us. We have to concentrate on scoring not just passing.

That’s my team I put up! Copycat!👍😉

I think the fact so many players have unperformed recently is that anyone not involved will be given a chance. Plus chance of extra time. Stieperman to feature, Leitner maybe and Vrancic(Free Kicks). The game against Everton struck me very much we were trying not to make mistakes by being cautious, but here we can't be cautious.

Krul

Aarons     Klose     Godfrey     Lewis

Tettey      Vrancic

Buendia      Stieperman        Hernandez

Pukki

Leaves us Trybull, McLean, Leitner, Rupp, Cantwell, Idah, Fitzpatrick in reserve. Then the rest of the U23's, then Duda

5 hours ago, daly said:

How many really care, had every chance to stay up with 6 points against 2 very average teams and we blew it

Almost everyone if we made a Wembley semi. 

Steiperman linked up well with Teemu last season and likes to drive forward. I know he hasn't quite made the adjustment to the PL but I think it might work. 

Like to see Adam Idah for at least 20 minutes and if we are losing with little hope of making an impression, then Josh should get good time, assuming he makes the bench. 

We are down to the bare bones for actual starters..... the rest are being carried sadly.

We have (underlined team for Man Utd)

Keeper - Krul,

Defenders - Aarons, Godfrey, Klose, Lewis

CM - Tettey, ? Leitner perhaps...  (McLean is struggling to find forward passes) (Rupp who loses possession too easily may be an option in there)....  Would go with Leitner purely to see if we can move the ball better... 

Forward 3 - Hernandez, Buendia, (Vrancic), Cantwell.... Martin not had chance yet to see what he can do.     

Up top - Pukki, Idah

We have to up the intensity, play at a much higher tempo and make Man Utd work bloody hard.

We're missing the 3 injured lads, its desperate that we can't select a defender in a 9-man subs bench!

The rest are being carried so are only sub options.   If we select any of Duda, Drmic, Trybull, Steipermann from the off, we've no hope.