Sign in to follow this  
City fan

Farke

Farke isn't the problem or issue. It's Delia, she is so past her sell by date it's shocking. She single handed is holding the club back. I'm not asking for some multi billionaire. Just a good go at remaining in the premiership. 

She has given the club some sound foundations now she needs to give someone else a go at establishing us as a premiership club... Something she has failed at.

• Like 1

People rightly disappointed with our performances against Soton and Everton. However, I would not really be able to honestly name one player in our starting 11 who would walk into either teams' line-up, and that really shows what we are up against.

I do get that people need someone to blame, but I think we're actually punching above our weight financially, but I do wonder whether the tight grip Delia has on the club is off-putting for potential investors or whether the area is just simply not something that attracts those with the money to take the club to the next level.
image.thumb.png.94c193ee0ad247a2890126b3137839c5.png
That said, I can almost guarantee fans are having similar conversations on the message board of West Ham and Bournemouth and a handful of other clubs in this division.