Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

New manager...

Dyche is disillusioned apparently at Burnley for not being backed in the transfer market. Would our club be interested and would he get the funds here more importantly? 

I personally would stick with Farke who still must have ample credit in the bank. 

Would prefer to keep Farke, but if he did leave for whatever reasons

Eddie howe will probably leave Bournmouth should they go down, Sean Dyche has been doing the rumour rounds of being unhappy at Burnley

And then just to annoy everyone.. Is Big Sam still avaible? 🤣

Without the finance necessary it will always be difficult for whoever is in charge.

Farke will still be here next season and rightly so.

Howe and Dyche? Not a chance we'll pay enough for them. Plus theyd get better offers anyway. 

Stick with a guy who won the championship playing some of the best football ive seen at Carrow Road

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

We do not need a new manager, we have one of the best ones we have ever had and ever likely to have. 

Agree but do wish he'd have someone on the staff who understands ths english game.

Where he has let himself down is his lack of a plan B when its not going to plan.

Playing possession football and dominating possession in the Championship is far easier than the PL, now I know that's stating the obvious but when you can't do that in the PL you need to change it.

Have said before and still believe that to stand a chance in the PL you need a strong core, our midfield is very weak and our centre halves haven't been consistent or available.

In both games so far we had to give the call back to Krul who knocked it long, we never win a header so we're defending again very quickly and you can't keep doing that week in week out in the PL.

Alex Neil has done well at Preston with a limited budget.  😁

Webber made a left field appointment with DF. It's not inconceivable he'll do it again if required. Nothing is forever in football.

1 minute ago, Mr Apples said:

Neil Warnock should be available again in a few months time. 🤣

Apples

I heard he has promotion dysfunction.. He can get it up but it sure doesnt last long.

..I'm so sorry

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Can we get some new fans instead?

What so you can indulge even more in your favourite pastime of poster bashing ?  Last night you were picking them off one by one and here you are yet again looking to ridicule .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

We do not need a new manager, we have one of the best ones we have ever had and ever likely to have. 

Dear LDC,

A quick look at our history indicates that we are on course for our worst top flight finish ever. 

Thus, Mr Farke is our worst top flight manager ever. Perhaps you are looking at the list the wrong way round..? School boy error I am afraid.

https://www.footballhistory.org/club/norwich.html

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What so you can indulge even more in your favourite pastime of poster bashing ?  Last night you were picking them off one by one and here you are yet again looking to ridicule .

Sorry, when I said 'new' I meant 'better'. Thus the ridicule wouldn't be required.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Sorry, when I said 'new' I meant 'better'. Thus the ridicule wouldn't be required.

There is no requirement to ridicule even now but you seem to see it as a necessity judging by your posts.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

There is no requirement to ridicule even now but you seem to see it as a necessity judging by your posts.

Police Sticker by Ivo Adventures for iOS & Android | GIPHY

4 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Dear LDC,

A quick look at our history indicates that we are on course for our worst top flight finish ever. 

Thus, Mr Farke is our worst top flight manager ever. Perhaps you are looking at the list the wrong way round..? School boy error I am afraid.

Simplistic much? More accurate to say we’ve had our worst PL performance under Daniel Farke, but also the youngest squad, the lowest relative budget and played teams which proportionately were better resourced than ever.

• Like 1

I'd go for Lambert. Ok, his star might have fallen (if anyone "down there" finds it they'll probably sew it onto their shirt) and his halo has slipped a bit (lot) but I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to manage in a high-profile league again. 

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be actively seeking to replace the manager at this point. He has a proven record in the Championship and, should the unthinkable happen, deserves a crack at the top flight with a proper budget which would feasibly be the case IF the unthinkable did occur. 

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Police Sticker by Ivo Adventures for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Remind me again hoggy about childish posts that you do not approve of ? 😜

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Remind me again hoggy about childish posts that you do not approve of ? 😜

I've ran out of reactions but fair play 😁

Last season in the championship was simply the best season I’ve witnessed as a City fan.

Farke managed to combine the 2 aspects often debated as to what’s the most important by fans, and achieved them both: results and entertainment. More of that same next season please.

Forget Emi, Pukki and the young ‘uns, it’s Farke I’m hoping will still be here for another year.

OTBC

Edited by Fiery Zac

I genuinely can’t believe people would want to get rid of Farke. cast your minds back to just how scintillating last season was for a start.

This club has craved for stability for years. Yes, this season has been a massive disappointment in terms of results but hardly surprising giving the constraints we’re under. 

However, look at the bigger picture and he has worked miracles and the club is in fine shape overall. I’m pretty confident that if Alex Neil was still manager (nothing personal, just as an example), Aarons, Cantwell and Godfrey would probably still be out on loan somewhere, heck, so too would James Maddison I reckon. He’s developed young players like no other city manager has in years and for that I’m thankful. It’s disappointing going down but we’ve done it giving our guys a go,  it by signing mercenaries as we’ve done previously.

I wish we’d have invested a bit more and a bit more wisely this season but we didn’t and we are where we are.

Farke is a top coach and we’ll miss him desperately one day. Stick by him, and stick by the team he develops.

farke, or dyche or Howe? No brainier for me! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yellow_belly said:

Dear LDC,

I feel sorry for some people, I shouldn't, but it's difficult not to.

49 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I feel sorry for some people, I shouldn't, but it's difficult not to.

I do too. I really feel sorry for Daniel Farke. Lovely man, but a manger living on borrowed time.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Mervmeister said:

I reckon that guy called Daniel Farke might be a great appointment for the Championship

Is he that guy who rides a horse?

What a great team to support!

• Like 1