Sign in to follow this  
Cliff the Canary

Don’t blame Farke, don’t blame Webber and don’t blame the players

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Would she even entertain talking to interested parties ?

You said that. So if you weren't entertained would you be put off? Would you just cower away rather than persevere?

I'm persevering....

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Would she even entertain talking to interested parties ?

Who knows. I'm guessing either there have been no interested parties or she has talked with them - if she had refused simply telling a journalist would give the investor an advantage already

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

You said that. So if you weren't entertained would you be put off? Would you just cower away rather than persevere?

I'm persevering....

I thought i would persevere with asking the master of answering a question with a question.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I thought i would persevere with asking the master of answering a question with a question.

What question did you ask me?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

What question did you ask me?

Would she even entertain talking to interested parties ? That was just a few minutes ago on page 3, please keep up.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Would she even entertain talking to interested parties ? That was just a few minutes ago on page 3, please keep up.

Last I heard they'd put those duties on to the executives who run the club. But regardless of who had to be approached if I had the money to buy the club, and was rebuffed by executives or owners, I would let that be known. Wouldn't you?

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Last I heard they'd put those duties on to the executives who run the club. But regardless of who had to be approached if I had the money to buy the club, and was rebuffed by executives or owners, I would let that be known. Wouldn't you?

You and i might but that may not be what anybody else in the position of having enough money thinks.

Edited by TIL 1010

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You and i might but that may not be what anybody else thinks.

If someone just cowered away rather than persevere I don't think they'd be the sort of person I'd want to own our club. Would you?

And I wouldn't just might. I would. Wouldn't you?

Edited by nutty nigel

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

With the only case that is known about the directors, either including her or on her behalf, certainly had long discussions with Peter Cullum.*

*This factual answer comes to you free of charge on a trial basis only.

21 hours ago, king canary said:

I do find it odd that since Cullum there hasn't been even one solid rumour about a potential interested party. Some might think that shows nobody is interested, some might think it shows the noises from the club aren't encouraging to potential suitors. 

Not odd really @king canary, just a fact of life. Ask yourself who would want to buy a reasonably liquid provincial football club with a moderate history and fan base. In most cases these takeovers seem to be by a bunch of chancers who when push comes to shove don't have the cash to back up their words.

25 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

With the only case that is known about the directors, either including her or on her behalf, certainly had long discussions with Peter Cullum.*

*This factual answer comes to you free of charge on a trial basis only.

You should have taken credit card details Purpleo in case anyone wanted 'Premium Factual Answers' after the initial free trial period. 

Charges will roll over on a monthly basis unless cancelled, in writing. Missing a trick there, PC.

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You should have taken credit card details Purpleo in case anyone wanted 'Premium Factual Answers' after the initial free trial period. 

Charges will roll over on a monthly basis unless cancelled, in writing. Missing a trick there, PC.

That's going by old-style fair-play establishment rules. My company is registered on the tax-haven island of St Eustatius in the Dutch Antilles, and by those rules Tilly has already been automatically signed on to the eye-wateringly expensive Extreme Privilege Service by virtue of having simply asked a question my service could answer. The guff about a free trial basis is just for the gullible.

It works on a not disimilar basis to those companies who charge for predicting crimes before they might happen. And you will be pleased to hear that as someone who has commented on this business model that your credit card details have also been taken and your membership of the Extreme Privilege Service registered. Unlike Tilly, who has the For Life membership non-optional option, you can buy your way out, or at least you could have done so in the first 60 seconds, but why would you want to?

35 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I can only assume the tired old war horse of the Andrews has gone soft🙃

Boom ! and there it is at long last. Mind you Duncan had a little mention the other night. Same old tiresome record trotted out by the same posters.

Edited by TIL 1010

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Boom ! and there it is at long last. Mind you Duncan had a little mention the other night. Same old tiresome record trotted out by the same posters.

That's rich. You've been trotting out the same old tiresome Delia record for nigh on 15 years 🙃

• Haha 1