Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Sack Farke Now?

I really don’t see the benefit in persisting. It’s the same mistakes tonight that’s we’re happening three years ago in the championship....

Zonal marking, which is particularly hopeless in a struggling side as no one wants to take responsibility for anything.

Conceding goals either shortly before or shortly after half time. Down to a lack of focus.

Lack of in-game management. We all know the deal with this so I won’t go into it. I do find the approach of doing nothing until we’re losing and then bring on every attacking player you have with 20 mins left particularly annoying. It’s not championship manager. 

The appalling set-pieces from us. How often have we scored, minus Vrancic, who sits on the bench every match.

Its just so many of the same problems. I don’t see what the point in giving him next season would do as he’s clearly so far out of his depth at this level it’s unbelievable. 

Keane has just said that they changed tactics at half time, just as Southampton did Friday night. What do we honestly hope to achieve with Farke in charge? 

Just now, Clint said:

I really don’t see the benefit in persisting. It’s the same mistakes tonight that’s we’re happening three years ago in the championship....

Zonal marking, which is particularly hopeless in a struggling side as no one wants to take responsibility for anything.

Conceding goals either shortly before or shortly after half time. Down to a lack of focus.

Lack of in-game management. We all know the deal with this so I won’t go into it. I do find the approach of doing nothing until we’re losing and then bring on every attacking player you have with 20 mins left particularly annoying. It’s not championship manager. 

The appalling set-pieces from us. How often have we scored, minus Vrancic, who sits on the bench every match.

Its just so many of the same problems. I don’t see what the point in giving him next season would do as he’s clearly so far out of his depth at this level it’s unbelievable. 

Keane has just said that they changed tactics at half time, just as Southampton did Friday night. What do we honestly hope to achieve with Farke in charge? 

Have a beer and enjoy the sunshine. 

• Like 1

No. This season has gone. Hopefully he can rebuild again in the championship. Any manager at this level with the transfer backing he’s received would struggle 

Suicidal team selection and he looked very pleased at the end of the game.

Just have a feeling he might jump ship at the end of the season if a half decent offer comes in.

The last 2 games have been as bad as anything I have seen.

• Like 1

Genuinely hope we are never promoted again whilst the management and owner structure is as is....would rather just stay in the Championship.

No, but he needs to learn some tactical nous. Tactics worked last season but when up against better players and coaches he is found out. Subs are too predictable, tactics / formation too predictable. And his line-up and formation changes smacked of desperation or was it one eye on 1/4 final on Saturday, knowing we're down

Managers run their course at a club Farke did well last season but enough is enough I am fed up of the humiliation 

Well  I actually thought we looked fairly solid until that corner.  I was starting to think we might hold it and then nick something when the subs came on. The subs were too late and we had to chase the game but with Tettey in there had we played Emi from the start things might have been better. But while Farke dies seem, to us at least, to make mistakes I don't support getting rid of him. I would like him to stay and build on what we have.

No, stick with the project.

Pep wouldn't have a Championship side any higher than 20th.

Farke knows how to win the Championship title. Let him and Webber continue to grow the club from the roots and eventually we might get there and stick there.

• Like 2

I get the sentiment but what’s the point in giving him next season? If he gets us up again, what do we think would happen? The mistakes are the same that have been happening for three years. We got away with it last season due to a perfect storm of attacking talent. 
He’s not going to improve as a premier league manager with another season in the championship is he?

I also wholeheartedly agree with the appalling recruitment but are we saying Farke had no part of that? 

One wonders where we go after yet another disaster show. Really bizarre team selection today. It’s almost reminiscent of when managers know they’re leaving and start doing things hoping to be relieved of duty sooner. Such a shame after a great season last year and such a deep knowledge of the game, but you cannot be rigid in the top league. Einstein’s definition of insanity, by doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the results to be different. It hasn’t worked and so we need a change somewhere. I think we could mainly say that about the board too!

Embarrassing. 

Not Farke. Not our performance.

Some of our fans, though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Rebuild on the horizon

Yes, that's the plan.

Invest, rebuild, improve ... get there and stick there in the future.

3 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

No, stick with the project.

Pep wouldn't have a Championship side any higher than 20th.

Farke knows how to win the Championship title. Let him and Webber continue to grow the club from the roots and eventually we might get there and stick there.

What Project! This is the point some don’t get. There is no project, no plan not great build for the future. The owners will sell everything that can get a good screw for come the closed season and we will need a manager who can dig deep and get players fighting and digging deep. That is  not Farke. We will be mid table fodder next season if the bids come in. 

Just now, hogesar said:

Embarrassing. 

Not Farke. Not our performance.

Some of our fans, though.

Isn’t that what a ‘forum’ is for? Free speech and opinion? Oh no, I forgot, nobody is allowed another opinion these days. 

Elaborate Hogesar. Maybe you can enlighten me as to what Farke has done well this season? 

Edited by Clint

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's the Norwich way.

Its the cirrrrrcle of Norwich

NAHHHHHH

BUENDIAAAA

91A7FE35-828A-4956-83D2-C61D37ECA081.gif

Just now, Robornio said:

Isn’t that what a ‘forum’ is for? Free speech and opinion? Oh no, I forgot, nobody is allowed another opinion these days. 

Course it is. 

But they're still embarrassing. 

Thats an opinion FYI. Super work on your hypocrisy. 

Just now, Hardhouse44 said:

What Project! This is the point some don’t get. There is no project, no plan not great build for the future. The owners will sell everything that can get a good screw for come the closed season and we will need a manager who can dig deep and get players fighting and digging deep. That is  not Farke. We will be mid table fodder next season if the bids come in. 

You forget that we're doing things differently now. 

Long

Term

Planning.

What's the alternative (other than selling to a billionaire)?

Do what we've done before?

Spend a little

Get relegated

Have debt 

Have players who don't want to be here

Risk stagnation 

We're trying something DIFFERENT!

1 minute ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Course it is. 

But they're still embarrassing. 

Thats an opinion FYI. Super work on your hypocrisy. 

And thank you for your kind words of tolerance. 

Edited by Robornio