Canary dwarf

Everton match prediction

As crazy as it might sound I think we can turn them over Tommo,We was mega bad against Southampton,and they looked good against Liverpool,but we're better than that and have players with a point to prove ,Everton will be tired after Merseyside derby and we will be fresher otbc😁

0-17 to Everton

Nah I really hope we turn them over but can’t see it.

I loath Everton, a club full of over inflated egos, Liverpool wannabe’s.

Edited by Indy

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Needed 6 points from these 2 home games and those around us are doing their bit which is frustrating. 2.2 tomorrow with lots of sweat. 

Yeah I agree think we needed 4 points minimum ,but if we win Tommo it's game on.

I’m not going to jinx it, but anything’s possible. I’ve seen this bunch of lads put in some absolutely brilliant performances this season so I see no reason why not, if I don’t believe then I might as well give up football.

No more tricky than what Bmth and Villa have to face tomorrow, but if we did do it, then it will 100% be game on and the players will get a massive confidence boost whilst heaping a hell load of pressure on the few teams above. Everton is the game changer if it’s going to happen.

We can't afford to concede, ideally not at all and certainly not the first goal.

If we go one down I fear that it will be curtains.

We have to play our strongest team and for me that rules Drmic out of the picture completely.

Remarkably we are only 6 points adrift and those immediately above us are not playing well so a win is absolutely crucial as games are running out.

If, and it's a big if, Farke can galvanise the team after last weeks shocker, and the totally justified criticism that followed it, then I think we could win.

This really is our last chance to keep survival hopes alive so I'll stick my kneck out and go 3-1 City.

This game will be one way traffic 

3-0 win against a side not interested 

The league has become a farce 

I said 4 points from the first 2 was a minimum. I said I've stopped hoping after Friday and I'm now just watching out of curiosity. But if they do somehow pull a win out of somewhere you can bet the arsenal game will be the only thing I can think about for a week.

I predict OTBC will be played 16 times on the sound dub over the course of the match.

Without fans in the stadium we lack focus and having watched some of the Merseyside derby I'm not expecting much of a match! Will probably be an horrendous 0-0 but hopefully we can nick it.

Personally I can only see it as a defeat, probably 2-0. If this is how it does turn out though I think we can only say that it’s season over for us now, as after our defeat to Southampton this game is a must win. Hopefully we will get 3 points out of it though 

I just want to see complete commitment. The result will be what it is, but the effort has to be there. 

Like many on here I forecast a win over Southampton and couldn't believe how superior they were to us. Everton are better than Southampton so logic would suggest we are going to lose.

However, we are a bit of a bogie side for them and they've only had 48 hours rest and a long drive; plus there must be some kind of reaction from our lads. On that basis I'm going 2-2.

On Friday, the Norwich players didn't appear to be as fit as the Southampton ones, so that doesn't give me much hope for tonight. Hopefully the fact that Everton have had three days of rest compared to our five could be a bit of a leveller.

Also, we can't do the same thing tactically with two up top. I'd say even the 4-2-3-1 may need to shelved as that too has left us with a soft centre too often so unless it's utilised with two midfielders who are more defensive-minded and the full backs are told to reign themselves in that could also be asking for trouble.

Hopefully the players have heard the criticism from the fans, which has been stronger than at any time this season in the last few days, and use that as extra motivation. Extra work rate and higher energy levels with a more pragmatic approach could mean we get something.

I think we are perhaps underestimating Everton due to our result against them earlier in the season but in hope and expectation of a reaction after Friday I will go for 2-1 City.

Krul

Aarons Godfrey Klose Lewis

Tettey Mclean

Hernandez Buendia Cantwell

Pukki

18 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

I think we are perhaps underestimating Everton due to our result against them earlier in the season but in hope and expectation of a reaction after Friday I will go for 2-1 City.

Krul

Aarons Godfrey Klose Lewis

Tettey Mclean

Hernandez Buendia Cantwell

Pukki

I get the impression Hernandez will be starting, hope he is, we need some pace up top

12 hours ago, daly said:

This game will be one way traffic 

3-0 win against a side not interested 

The league has become a farce 

Let’s hope so - Southampton probably saw us as a great opportunity for them to effectively get safe and make their remaining eight games much less pressured. Everton are already effectively safe, so will hopefully take their foot off the pedal. 

If we capitulate against Everton (a side “not interested”)  like we did vs Southampton , then very serious questions need to be asked.

If we have the same tactics I can't see anything than a defeat sadly. Confidence and fitness also seemed in short supply on Friday. I would really love to think differently, but this is a decent opposition with a world class manager so hard to see too much chance unless we are 100% at the top of our game. My heart says Farke will sort us out into nicking a 1-0 but my head is going for 1-3.