Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Arsenal had one job, and they failed.

I'm tired Robbie.

Major scenes after the whistle mind, bad enough being scored against and losing in the 95th minute.. But losing to the player who just earlier snapped your goalkeepers legs and sent him to the hospital for the rest of the season? Yikes

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Arsenal look like a bit of a mess since the restart. 

I'm sure that'll continue through their next game before sorting everything out ready for July 1st.

Arsenal haven’t had a lot of luck since the restart, keeper got a hefty shove from Maupay when he got injured; of course Maupay then goes and scores the injury time winner.  Ref seemed to be extremely lenient on Brighton’s no8 who just have committed about ten fouls in the second half alone!

Edited by Branston Pickle

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Arsenal haven’t had a lot of luck since the restart, keeper got a hefty shove from Maupay when he got injured; of course Maupay then goes and scores the injury time winner.  Ref seemed to be extremely lenient on Brighton’s no8 who just have committed about ten fouls in the second half alone!

I have a feeling that had this match been at home for Arsenal and there was a full house crowd Maupay wouldent be making it out of London alive.

All we want now is wins for Bournemouth and West Ham and our weekend will just about be complete.

Great weekend for Leeds and they haven't kicked a ball.

If I'm honest, I haven't felt any sense of disappointment upon seeing the results of Watford and Brighton. After last night, I've already accepted relegation, and even if Watford lose all their remaining games we'd do well to catch them. 

I'd just like to see Villa and West Ham come down with us and Leeds capitulate again, although with Fulham losing today, it'd take a meltdown even beyond their wildest nightmares to see Leeds blow it from here.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

If I'm honest, I haven't felt any sense of disappointment upon seeing the results of Watford and Brighton. After last night, I've already accepted relegation, and even if Watford lose all their remaining games we'd do well to catch them. 

I'd just like to see Villa and West Ham come down with us and Leeds capitulate again, although with Fulham losing today, it'd take a meltdown even beyond their wildest nightmares to see Leeds blow it from here.

At least if they do get promoted, we don't have to worry about them and we'll get to watch as their fans think they're being promoted to do a Wolves and they find out exactly what we've found out this year.

25 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Bournemouth win and there will no way back 

18 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

At least if they do get promoted, we don't have to worry about them and we'll get to watch as their fans think they're being promoted to do a Wolves and they find out exactly what we've found out this year.

Well it's a positive start. Could've sworn they were going to be so much fitter than everyone else because they'd done so much training during lockdown.

27 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Well it's a positive start. Could've sworn they were going to be so much fitter than everyone else because they'd done so much training during lockdown.

It definitely is strange because I was reliably informed that Leeds would be the only match-fit team in England