Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Hang in there, all is not lost!

On 21/06/2020 at 19:56, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Fascinating....As you surmised a return to the 6/10 paradigm. Has the dice now been rolled in terms of personnel rather than shape?

• Thanks 1

Do folk get more kudos for saying we won't stay up? Some have been saying that since August. Their kudos cup must be overflowing. They must be positively glowing.

21 more points to play for and a cup to win....

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Do folk get more kudos for saying we won't stay up? Some have been saying that since August. Their kudos cup must be overflowing. They must be positively glowing.

21 more points to play for and a cup to win....

Nope but some of nutty are more content in the knowledge we would probably go down but in a much healthier position. We go agin next year hopefully without those spoiled child like fans throwing their toys out the pram! 😂👍💚💛

27 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

If Lakey STILL thinks we can get out of this he really must be in the land of the fairies.

He is booked to do the morning shift on here as his followers are adequately covering for him on various threads this evening.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He is booked to do the morning shift on here as his followers are adequately covering for him on various threads this evening.

Lakey is a leader of men. 

• Haha 1

So far we've had 3 hours of utter dross and yet some people are still saying there's 21 more points to play for and a cup win.

Well so there might be but none of them are going to be coming our way.

If ever there was such a thing as the definitive "on the beach" performance then we've just seen 2 of them.

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Lakey is a leader of men. 

If that is the case he needs to be on the pitch for the next game.

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Hi Nutty,

Unfortunately, they were right. ☹️

And no true Norwich fan is glowing tonight my friend. Some are angry. Some are sad. Some are defensive. We all react differently.

I was hoping for a bit of a bang these last few games (even if we lost them all) but it appears we are going to get the whimper.

The life of a Norwich fan can be tough at times...but it's rarely dull these days!

OTBC

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If that is the case he needs to be on the pitch for the next game.

He's not allowed.............

🥴

3 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Hi Nutty,

Unfortunately, they were right. ☹️

And no true Norwich fan is glowing tonight my friend. Some are angry. Some are sad. Some are defensive. We all react differently.

I was hoping for a bit of a bang these last few games (even if we lost them all) but it appears we are going to get the whimper.

The life of a Norwich fan can be tough at times...but it's rarely dull these days!

OTBC

Hi Disco

And some are going after Lakey...

Would you sit me on the couch and analyse how I'm feeling? That would be the ultimate test. I'm not called nutty for nothing...

🙃 I added that because, well, sometimes it's necessary.

Edited by nutty nigel

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Was he on loan at another club?

Shielding with Carlisle..

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Hi Disco

And some are going after Lakey...

Would you sit me on the couch and analyse how I'm feeling? That would be the ultimate test. I'm not called nutty for nothing...

🙃 I added that because, well, sometimes it's necessary.

I do hope you haven't smashed all your best plates!!! 

OTBC

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I do hope you haven't smashed all your best plates!!! 

OTBC

I'm not trusted with the wife's best china. I get my dinner on the Mickey Mouse plastic one she bought for the grandkids.

My best plates ones are on the wall🙃

• Haha 1

Just now, lake district canary said:

And with a wave of their wands the fairies declared it is still on, the team just need to beat Arsenal away and all will be well again......

I fear you may peak too soon Lakey, tomorrow will be a long day for you on here.

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I'm not trusted with the wife's best china. I get my dinner on the Mickey Mouse plastic one she bought for the grandkids.

My best plates are the ones on the wall🙃

My best plates ones are on the wall🙃

i have a couple of lovely plates i got for winning the PUPs League in 2013 and 2015 if you want to borrow them.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

i have a couple of lovely plates i got for winning the PUPs League in 2013 and 2015 if you want to borrow them.

Only if you dust them first...

Only if you dust them first...

Don't worry about knives and forks as i am going to Hunstanton on Friday and can nick you a few wooden ones when i get my fish and chips from Fishers to eat on the Green.

9 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

And with a wave of their wands the fairies declared it is still on, the team just need to beat Arsenal away and all will be well again......

Nailed on I reckon👍

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

You do know fairies don't exist, don't you Lakey? Just checking... 😉

OTBC

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Have you not learnt what we do yet?

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Don't worry about knives and forks as i am going to Hunstanton on Friday and can nick you a few wooden ones when i get my fish and chips from Fishers to eat on the Green.

Better get there early Tilly unless you want to be noshing them in the middle of a thunderstorm.

You could always come with me tomorrow and we’ll nibble a gherkin together 😉