Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Beer, whiskey, vodka or drinks of a personal choice

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Which liquid is chilling you out or making you angrier after today’s display ? 

Have had 3 beers but I really don't care anymore tbh.

Just glad this ridiculous half-arsed flirtation with the Premier League is nearly over. 

Haven't had a drink since the beginning of February but if those twats play like that again I'll have to sink a few.

16 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Vodka for me too and it’s working. Convinced myself we would winter  tonight but at least the tease of surviving is over. 

Just a few beers for me. Took the edge off a bit. 

Was 95% certain we were down anyway but tonight's performance just got the other 5. Just hope we can put in at least a couple of good performances before season end to make it a bit more watchable. Tonight really was a sh1t show.

OTBC

Peroni and vodka ( not in the same glass i may add ) would have not tasted the same after that performance.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Peroni and vodka ( not in the same glass i may add ) would have not tasted the same after that performance.

They never have tasted the same Tillo 👍😇🎣🐟😉 One is a spirit, the other a beer( well, kind of). Have you had a Covid19  test , as failing taste buds are a symptom for some. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

They never have tasted the same Tillo 👍😇🎣🐟😉 One is a spirit, the other a beer( well, kind of). Have you had a Covid19  test , as failing taste buds are a symptom for some. 

Peroni is my lager of choice wcorkio and after about five pints i move on to vodka and tonic. Last night it was the game that left a bad taste in my mouth..

Christ!! Five pints of Beer and wouldnt be able to see the Vodka let alone drink it. Fair play to you. I just cant drink like that any more. It interrupts my sleep and feel rough next day if I get actually drunk. So I dont do it any more.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Peroni is my lager of choice wcorkio and after about five pints i move on to vodka and tonic. Last night it was the game that left a bad taste in my mouth..

If you like Italian lager, try Ichnusa. I'm not generally mad-keen on mass-produced lagers but Ichnusa is very nice.