Sign in to follow this  
Hank shoots Skyler

Perfect performance?

Of all the **** games we’ve seen this season, this has to be the closest to a perfect 0 out of 10. Quality on the ball in the attacking third, playing out from the back, work rate and desire, defensive positioning and pressing, all as close to perfectly zero as I can remember. It’s a shame Southampton started as poorly as they did as it actually gave me false hope for around 5 minutes that we’d at least ‘give it a good go‘.

In the end it was probably the most pathetic turn out since the 0-6 at Fulham.

The only positive I can think of is that I didn’t have to waste additional time from my evening travelling to the ground and back - but even that could be considered a negative as I wasn’t there to give the players a proper good and deserved booing.

And on that note, hopefully the premier league can ensure audible groaning, swearing and booing is included in our crowd noises in time for the next game, and maybe even some canned laughter for the particularly comical moments. Nothing quite like hearing a bellowing rendition of ‘On the ball City’ 0-3 down in the 88th minute. I can only imagine the amusement of the person pushing the button cues. 

0/10 all hope of survival absolutely squashed 

5 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Of all the **** games we’ve seen this season, this has to be the closest to a perfect 0 out of 10. Quality on the ball in the attacking third, playing out from the back, work rate and desire, defensive positioning and pressing, all as close to perfectly zero as I can remember. It’s a shame Southampton started as poorly as they did as it actually gave me false hope for around 5 minutes that we’d at least ‘give it a good go‘.

The only positive I can think of is that I didn’t have to waste additional time from my evening travelling to the ground and back - but even that could be considered a negative as I wasn’t there to give the players a proper good and deserved booing.

And on that note, hopefully the premier league can ensure audible groaning, swearing and booing is included in our crowd noises in time for the next game, and maybe even some canned laughter for the particularly comical moments. Nothing quite like hearing a bellowing rendition of ‘On the ball City’ 0-3 down in the 88th minute. I can only imagine the amusement of the person pushing the button cues. 

Pretty much agree with all of this especially the canned rendition of OTBC at 0-3 with two minutes left 🙂

I think what saved it from being the perfect duck egg was Krul. Despite the three he let in he had a reasonable game.

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Just hearing Roy Keane’s punditry on Man United’s defending during the first half vs Spurs, our players can sure be thankful he never played for Norwich...

Yeah, had a good laugh at Roy there. Doesn't mind his words. 

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yeah, had a good laugh at Roy there. Doesn't mind his words. 

He's a parody act at this point. Says some ridiculous angry sounding ****, Sky can then clip it and tweet it to create some controversy. Doubt anyone in the game takes him seriously anymore.

59 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Best post of the evening!

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Just hearing Roy Keane’s punditry on Man United’s defending during the first half vs Spurs, our players can sure be thankful he never played for Norwich...

Did you notice Spurs kept giving the ball away in the second half and could not get out of their half but not once did the commentators say the same thing about Spurs as they were saying about us !