Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Farke is a fraud

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

Yes, so?

I mean you've literally just agreed with the points that prove your post was just not correct.

Honestly. You're a state. Your posts on here would properly entertaining if they weren't so far removed from sense.

Did I?

Farke gave barely any minutes to Drmic, Roberts and Fahrmann. Amadou got barely any chance in his preferred position. That is a fact. Byram is the only one of our summer signings who has had the chance to make an impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kenny Foggo said:

Spot on....

Apparently not Kenny as i have been told that all they are guilty of is having no money. It is not Farke's fault either nor is it Webber so i will just lay down and have my tummy tickled as we return to the Championship yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

“Come into the office Daniel, we know we gave you the responsibility of picking the team but some fans didn’t like your line up yesterday and thought you made your subs too late.”

The refusal of oblivious fans like you to criticise Farke is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not saying he should be sacked. I'm not saying he's not done good things, even this season. I'm saying his failings should be criticised. 

Don't quote my posts and then misrepresent what I'm saying. If you don't understand my points, I'm happy to make them easier to understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Apparently not Kenny as i have been told that all they are guilty of is having no money. It is not Farke's fault either nor is it Webber so i will just lay down and have my tummy tickled as we return to the Championship yet again.

****ing hell, one bad loss and the idiots come out in force.

You said they're first to be blamed. They're not. That's pretty obvious. I then went on to post why Webber, Farke and others should be blamed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

The refusal of oblivious fans like you to criticise Farke is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not saying he should be sacked. I'm not saying he's not done good things, even this season. I'm saying his failings should be criticised. 

Don't quote my posts and then misrepresent what I'm saying. If you don't understand my points, I'm happy to make them easier to understand.

Lockdown has upset you hasn’t it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farke is far from blameless in today’s shambles. Anyone who was watching could see that if the system or personnel wasn’t changed at half time then the match was only going one way. I doubt many people saw just how much of a capitulation that second half would be though, it was horrific 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to say a bit confused by the approach today, but had to do something a bit different I suppose.

Hard to criticise him too much, but we were conceding for fun last season as well. The inability to tighten things up across his nearly three seasons shouldn’t be overlooked as simply a lack of funding.

This season though we’re just a long way short across the whole pitch - which isn’t Farke’s fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

The only consolation is not having to bike home.🚴‍♀️

Plus you won't get depressed writing the match report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

Players unfit and unprepared.

That's down to Farke & his coaches.

Ridiculous. Farke can only put out what he has got. Webber can only spend what's he's been told he is allowed to spend. It's the owners who haven't been supplying the money. Obviously there are good sides and bad sides to Norwich not "risking it" money wise. But I'd argue that if you don't speculate then you do not accumulate. Everyone spent more than us for Christ sake. It's the premier League in 2902, so what's 20m!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Plus you won't get depressed writing the match report.

I'd probably get banned if I reported on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeymarSmith said:

It's the premier League in 2902, so what's 20m!

Is your real name Marty Mcfly ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeymarSmith said:

Ridiculous. Farke can only put out what he has got. Webber can only spend what's he's been told he is allowed to spend. It's the owners who haven't been supplying the money. Obviously there are good sides and bad sides to Norwich not "risking it" money wise. But I'd argue that if you don't speculate then you do not accumulate. Everyone spent more than us for Christ sake. It's the premier League in 2902, so what's 20m!

 

How long have you spent in lockdown 😳

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So reality is, we over achieved last season with the players we have to get promoted, shows that the quality just isn’t there for a serious premiership campaign, so is it a Farke fault or a serious lack of money, should we really be critical of a manager who got us up on a shoestring then didn’t manage to keep us up?

Nah, not having it, our football has been far better under Farke than many years, since Lamberts first couple seasons.

He deserves our backing and an eye should be cast towards Webber and the Board for not finding more investment.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeymarSmith said:

Ridiculous. Farke can only put out what he has got. Webber can only spend what's he's been told he is allowed to spend. It's the owners who haven't been supplying the money. Obviously there are good sides and bad sides to Norwich not "risking it" money wise. But I'd argue that if you don't speculate then you do not accumulate. Everyone spent more than us for Christ sake. It's the premier League in 2902, so what's 20m!

 

Not ridiculous at all.

Nothing to do with the quality of the players or how much they cost, they were not fit and there's no excuse for that.

3 months to prepare for tonight and it looked like we started planning yesterday afternoon.

Shambles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

****ing hell, one bad loss and the idiots come out in force.

You said they're first to be blamed. They're not. That's pretty obvious. I then went on to post why Webber, Farke and others should be blamed. 

Calm down TY i quite agree the blame for performances like that come from Colney but the majority shareholders must carry the can for not providing the tools to do the job that was required this season.

Oh and by the way this idiot has a season ticket and does a fair few away games so i have seen plenty of bad losses this season alone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Lockdown has upset you hasn’t it ?

Haha, no. I forget some times that idiots like you inhabit this forum and can't take disagreement. 

Are you from Boston, US like the hotdog you're named after? It's so appropriate. The one I had was over done. A bit like you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Calm down TY i quite agree the blame for performances like that come from Colney but the majority shareholders must carry the can for not providing the tools to do the job that was required this season.

Oh and by the way this idiot has a season ticket and does a fair few away games so i have seen plenty of bad losses this season alone.

I couldn't give a toss how many games you've been to. I disagree with your point. You ignored mine completely to make your next point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Haha, no. I forget some times that idiots like you inhabit this forum and can't take disagreement. 

Are you from Boston, US like the hotdog you're named after? It's so appropriate. The one I had was over done. A bit like you. 

How have you managed your meltdowns the last ten weeks ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FenwayFrank said:

How have you managed your meltdowns the last ten weeks ?

Oh dear. You just can't take someone disagreeing with you, can you? It's a bit pathetic really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

Not ridiculous at all.

Nothing to do with the quality of the players or how much they cost, they were not fit and there's no excuse for that.

3 months to prepare for tonight and it looked like we started planning yesterday afternoon.

Shambles

Well not really it wasn't three months of getting fit was it. Further to that, how many of the Norwich players did you see break down due to not being fit enough.

 

I would probably say that it is either down to us not being good enough or streetwise enough that we did not get this result, and further to that, why we are where we are in the table. An average Southampton side made us look like a poor side tonight.

 

And yeah Marty mcfly indeed! Sorry I made the typo! Also, as a side, in 2902 ip**** still havent beaten us! But then again, we still haven't broke out transfer record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s not a fraud but he’s inexperienced and he’s had a disappointing season. I had hoped by now he would have learnt more. There were signs before the suspension of the league that he was but tonight was back to square one. The way we come out after half time in particular drives me mad. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I couldn't give a toss how many games you've been to. I disagree with your point. You ignored mine completely to make your next point. 

Read it again TY as i agreed with your point over Webber and Farke but just maybe they would not be in line for criticism if the majority shareholders provided them with what was needed to do the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Read it again TY as i agreed with your point over Webber and Farke but just maybe they would not be in line for criticism if the majority shareholders provided them with what was needed to do the job.

This was your post.

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Apparently not Kenny as i have been told that all they are guilty of is having no money. It is not Farke's fault either nor is it Webber so i will just lay down and have my tummy tickled as we return to the Championship yet again.

You misrepresented me as saying it's not Farke's fault, nor Webbers. That's not what I said at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Apparently not Kenny as i have been told that all they are guilty of is having no money. It is not Farke's fault either nor is it Webber so i will just lay down and have my tummy tickled as we return to the Championship yet again.

Yes!!! We’re doing this again!!!

 

Come on then, indulge me. What ELSE are you going to do but have your tummy tickled? What are you doing that is different to EVERYBODY else? 
 

You’ll be saying that people are accepting mediocrity next...😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Men against boys

Not sure that’s allowed anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sign of a good manager is getting the best from his players,how many performed Tonite.southampton never really got out of second gear and still won comfortably.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, NeymarSmith said:

Well not really it wasn't three months of getting fit was it. Further to that, how many of the Norwich players did you see break down due to not being fit enough.

 

I would probably say that it is either down to us not being good enough or streetwise enough that we did not get this result, and further to that, why we are where we are in the table. An average Southampton side made us look like a poor side tonight.

 

And yeah Marty mcfly indeed! Sorry I made the typo! Also, as a side, in 2902 ip**** still havent beaten us! But then again, we still haven't broke out transfer record

It took the Southampton Manager 45 minutes to figure out how to win the game.

And let's be honest, he's not one the the best Managers in the World.

Meanwhile Farke is sat on his hands doing sweet FA to change things when everyone & his his brother could see it wasn't working.

Then, in true Farke style, he waited 15 minutes after we were 2-0 down before even thinking about how to get back into the game.

By which time it was too late because everybody knows that when we go behind we don't come back.

A total lack of understanding of what was going on, or in our case, what was not going on.

Can he not see what we all saw or is he too damn stubborn for the good of this Club

Edited by Making Plans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canary dwarf said:

The sign of a good manager is getting the best from his players,how many performed Tonite.southampton never really got out of second gear and still won comfortably.

 

 

He did it last season, and brought through our young guys who will make us loads a money over the “summer” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...